1.    #1  
    Is it finally over? Is my Treo finally lost?

For the last week my 650 has been resetting every 5 - 10 minutes. I've had it for over a year and it has never been this bad. It's not memory related and I haven't added any new programs. Hard reset doesn't help - even before I restore my data it contiuously resets.

Only two things I can think of are:
    1. I have a new 2gig card (tried using old card and it doesn't help).
    2. I traveled internationally and the treo occasonally tried to connect to the network.

Could either of those ruin my treo? Does the sprint insurance cover demonic possesion?
    Quote Originally Posted by mshaw1515
    Is it finally over? Is my Treo finally lost?

For the last week my 650 has been resetting every 5 - 10 minutes. I've had it for over a year and it has never been this bad. It's not memory related and I haven't added any new programs. Hard reset doesn't help - even before I restore my data it contiuously resets.

Only two things I can think of are:
    1. I have a new 2gig card (tried using old card and it doesn't help).
    2. I traveled internationally and the treo occasonally tried to connect to the network.

Could either of those ruin my treo? Does the sprint insurance cover demonic possesion?
    If it continues this resetting process after a hard reset with no data aboard -- you need to take it to the Sprint store. It appears to be a hardware issue and not a software related one.

Sorry 'bout that,

Perry.

(I believe the Sprint insurance does cover demonic possession.)
    Last edited by gtwo; 01/19/2006 at 12:59 PM.