Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aphormis
    Upgraded ok but Blazer is not connecting to Vodafone UK now. Versmail works fine to collect email . Any ideas ??

Did update and restored data from Back up man on SD card

Thansk
    I had the same problem. If you look under prefs/network Palm seems to have changed the way they are set up which probably isn't helping... What actually fixed this for me was going into the blazer settings menu/options/preferences advanced tab and then look under set proxy. Mine had the "use default carrier proxy" ticked. I took that option off (nothing at all ticked on that page) and it worked first time after that.

Hope that fixes it for you as well
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by crop
    I actualy liked it the way it was before.
    If I got an incoming call I could chose where to answer it by clicking the headset or the Treo. Now it goes directlly to the headset.
    Same goes for outgoing calls.
    Anyone knows how I can get back the option to control the answering device?

BTW - I use a Moto HS820
    Turn off your BT headset.

I just discovered today that now BT works like it did on my old Motorola - when my BT headset is on it automatically switches to the headset whenever I dial a number or receive a call. Nice improvement! But, second day in a row battery life was awful. I'm guessing it's the constant BT activity, even when my BT headset is off and in the car. Tomorrow I will turn off the BT radio on the phone while at work and see if that helps battery life. Anyone else experiencing decreased battery life?

Also, I've had several times when automatically or manually entering my Voicemail password, the system says I entered the wrong password. Maybe the touch-tone frequency if "off" a bit and it's not recognizing touch-tone digits properly? Once today I had to call back twice in order for it to recognize the digits. Anyone else?
    the upgrade proved somewhat problematic for me. i had so many programs on my card using power run, there was no way to free up space. my phone said it had 7mg left but the updater kept asking for more space. once i deleted everything i had in power run, everything came back fine. so, just the reloading was a hassle but certain items just don't seem to work well.

my enfora sled finds signal but for some reason the web has stopped working with it. dial up also has somehow stopped as well.

some programs (3rd party) will not accept their codes.

although my bmw x5 and my jabra headset no longer conflict in bluetooth and for that i'm thankful. but on at least 3 calls today, i was told that the voice quality wasn't good.

i need help on the enfora thing. that (along with the tom tom gps) are my two favorite applications. nav is fine but the web browsing thru enfora and dial up don't seem to function anymore...

alan
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    It is all good here.
    Had to reset the bluetooth stuff, but it still works with my 2006 X5 (phonebook and dial from steering wheel).
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor
    Saw a report at mytreo.net that one person found tht his Piloc localization no longer worked after the upgrade? Anyone else experience this?

Thx,
    I have PiLoc Hebrew running with no problems after the upgrade.

Sammy
    I'm 90% sure that VC 5.20 caused me a major issue (reset on incoming SMS or lost SMSs) with Messaging.

I think that my previous version (5.15) was fine.

Any idea? Am I the only that noticed this issue?

Thanks.
    Ciao.
    Vittore
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HS Treo 180 -> HS Treo 270 -> Palm Treo 650 GSM (1.71-1.20ENA Custom) + Treo BT Headset + TomTom 5.201 & Holux GPS 236 BT Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by soneill
    I had the same problem. If you look under prefs/network Palm seems to have changed the way they are set up which probably isn't helping... What actually fixed this for me was going into the blazer settings menu/options/preferences advanced tab and then look under set proxy. Mine had the "use default carrier proxy" ticked. I took that option off (nothing at all ticked on that page) and it worked first time after that.

Hope that fixes it for you as well
    Many thanks
    All is well now with Blazer. I had tried that before but had ticked the use custom proxy and left it blank.

I was all ready to reflash back to 1.13 ROW this morning

Xiino (v.3.4.1E) keeps freezing my Unlocked GSM Treo when trying to open a new URL (after upgrade to 1.71/1.20-ENA).
    Pilot Pro > 2Mb+IrDA upgrade > Clie T615C > Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by Wireless_Guru
    Turn off your BT headset.
    to turn off or on the HS820 you have to hold the power button for 5~8 seconds.
    It's not very practical to do this whenever I want to answer a call or to make one.
    I am trying to install the updater, but I keep getting a "not enough memory" message. It is telling me to delete 13900 kb from my treo but I have 9.5 MB free. Anyone know what the problem is ??
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm VII > Visor > Visor Prism > Visor Phone > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Centro (running T-Mobile) > Almost Broke, but had enough $$ left over to get HD DVR w/DirecTV.
  11.    #91  
    ^^ You need about 14MB free - so you need to delete about 4.5 MB of programs, cache, etc. When I kept getting errors this support page would come up Temporarily free up a large amount of memeory on your device
    Last edited by Wireless_Guru; 01/22/2006 at 08:04 AM.
    I ran the 1.20 ENA updater for my Treo650, it went OK and everthing seems to be working fine except that my Bluetooth headset only works when I dial out a number, it won't connect or work when receiving an incoming call. Does anybody know why and how to fix the problem?
    I've had loads, and loads of reset loops occuring since the updater and worse yet, I have the screen has started to flash for no reason when powered off. It will just start to flash. I don't know why. I'm going to do a hard reset and remove goodlink and start from scratch all over again...uggh!!
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    Hi,

I use Piloc for Russian, found two major issues:
    1) if I press alt key after any letter in text input field, Treo goes for soft reset
    2) if translation of PalmOS interface is switched on, Treo resets when dialling phone numbers.

Will write to Paragon support tonight, everything else is OK :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by waynew73
    I've had loads, and loads of reset loops occuring since the updater and worse yet, I have the screen has started to flash for no reason when powered off. It will just start to flash. I don't know why. I'm going to do a hard reset and remove goodlink and start from scratch all over again...uggh!!
    Wow, I haven't updated yet, and this sure gives me a sure good reason to wait. Has anyone else had this problem? Did you have enough memory open?
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    Wow, I haven't updated yet, and this sure gives me a sure good reason to wait. Has anyone else had this problem? Did you have enough memory open?
    Mine gave me problems like that when I tried to restore the old back-up, but the update was solid on it's own. So I reinstalled everything from sratch (yeah, I know, it's a pain) and it has been rock solid! Everything runs better and faster. I'm happy.
    Unlocked/Unbranded GSM Treo 650
    1.71/1.30 ENA, HW A
    T-Mobile Total Internet
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    A day and a half after upgrading, I've found problems with a couple of freeware programs: Sketcher and Ramen. Sketcher is kind of a color version of Diddlebug, and it resets the Treo when I try to begin a new sketch. Ramen is a countdown timer, and there's now no way to press the start button. The on-screen button tries to enter a zero in the timer, and the five-way also tries to enter numbers.

Minor complaints, actually--the important things are working fine.
    Blazer does not read from cache anymore. "Memory limit for storing pages" is set to 1Mb, there is plenty free RAM, and Blazer does save pages in cache (cache size grows as I download more pages). However, whenever I tap on an already visited link, Blazer downloads the page again.

So far, I get only problems with this new 1.20 Update. Thinking about rolling back to 1.13...
    Last edited by ScudB; 01/22/2006 at 04:53 PM.
    Pilot Pro > 2Mb+IrDA upgrade > Clie T615C > Treo 650
    I'm having lots of resets with this version. Usually just when launching Blazer or when just starting to load a web page.. BAM it resets. After the reset it usually works just fine. I also had it reset when just scrolling the icons on the main Home screen once. Weird.
    That's my only complaint so far. When it doesn't reset, blazer runs a lot faster now, especially when networking with bluetooth.
    How this bug got past QA is beyond me. It's obvious and very common. I also did a hard reset and started over from scratch and it happens on a clean Treo.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyK
    I have PiLoc Hebrew running with no problems after the upgrade.

Sammy
    Thx.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast