1.    #1  
    Hi all,

The registry on my work PC has become corrupt to the point that IT will only wipe the hard drive, reinstall the OS (XP), then only the "approved" programs (of which any conduit for palm OS PDA is not).
    When I originally got my treo 650, I had several synchronization issues, called palmOne support, and they gave me pocket mirror version 3.1.5.6 (OEM) to install, which fixed the problems. Now, I cannot find the original install file.
    According to the chapura website, pocket mirror standard (v 3.1.7.1) does not work for treo 650, and it is an update only (meaning I need an existing version installed). Am I now basically forced to shell out and buy one of the pocket mirror versions?

Jordan
    Do you have the registry number? Perhaps they'll let you download another copy with it. This was concerning desktop software, but my drive crashed twice and I had the reg. numbers of several programs and was allowed to download again. Or maybe if you explain the situation, they may let you download another copy anyway, even without the reg. number.

Another thing you can do is maybe search your computer for it. Assuming you're on Windows, when you search under "Pocket Mirror", check "hidden files and folders" so it will check ALL files.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!