1.    #1  
    i havent tried it yet, but it about time a release has been made

http://forum.softwaretrenches.net/viewtopic.php?id=55
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    I used to use it for weather before 4cast was enhanced. Now I'm in the "let's install as few applications and still get the job done" mode, and have stopped using TA.

Too bad the program doesn't offer much beyond weather (covered by 4cast and Handmark Express) and alarms (covered by Datebk5 and worldClock).
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    I use TreoAlarm because it has a very large snooze button. I'm a snoozer.
    I just wish it was cheaper. I've always like it, since the early beta releases. But I only like the weather app and $19 is too much when 4cast is almost half the price, and wunderground.com is free.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    TreoAlarm 1.15 (1/16/2006 9:30PM)

* New screen layout
    * Fixed problem with text scroll bar
    * Server updates

wtf? There are a ton of crash/reset/no alarms/doesn't work at all reports about >1.0 on MTDN and other places, mostly about 1.14, and this is the changelog to this release?

I'm staying with 1.0 for a while.... I use TreoAlarm for my alarm clock to wake up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I just wish it was cheaper. I've always like it, since the early beta releases. But I only like the weather app and $19 is too much when 4cast is almost half the price, and wunderground.com is free.
    4 cast is $9.95 but isn't it a plug in for 2day which adds another $12.95 to the equation ($22.90 vs $18.95)

Treo Alarm buncles 3 (perhaps 4) utilities. IIRC, anyone who purchased TA got RemoteLock for free....at least I did, not sure if offer still stands

Weather
    Alarms (8 of em)
    Time Sync Utility
    Remote Lock Utility
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    4 cast is $9.95 but isn't it a plug in for 2day which adds another $12.95 to the equation ($22.90 vs $18.95)
    4cast can be run as a stand alone program.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    4cast is a stand alone app that also funtions as a plugin for 2day.

you do not need 2day to use 4cast (although I recommend it )
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    4cast can be run as a stand alone program.

I stand corrected
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    4cast is a stand alone app that also funtions as a plugin for 2day.

you do not need 2day to use 4cast (although I recommend it )
    Ditto on the recommendation. 4cast also now serves as a plugin for Datebk 6
  11. CMD
    Long time Treoalarm user now using 2Day/4Cast. The one thing I miss is TA alarm starting quite and then getting louder so I haven't deleted it yet. Waiting to see if the shock awake with full volume wears off but it hasn't yet!