1.    #1  
    All my programs work fine and have sound except for mobitv and yes the volume is at 5. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and no luck.
    There is a thread dealing with this. It has to do with a file that isn't supposed to be in your Treo affecting the audio controls.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    ? Strange. MobiTV still works on my Treo 650 after the update. I wonder what happened?
    Hi - just wanted to let you know that I'm currently running MobiTV on a 1.20 unlocked Treo and the volume is fine. We have heard that there's an issue from a couple of customers, but I'm guessing that the majority of you are OK. If you are having this problem, please write to support@mobitv.com and tell us any pertinent details about the apps you have installed and any other audio apps on the device. Thanks!
  5.    #5  
    The problem is that some people loose the AMR driver when update the Treo. I believe there is a link to that file somewhere in this forum. All you have to do is copy the file to the Treo and the sound on mobitv is fine.