Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36414243444546
    Quote Originally Posted by arquillos View Post
    Anyone has another link for this file (to update a unlocked Cingular 650 to v1,20 ENA), please?
    http://www.4shared.com/file/17163992...NG_to_ENA.html
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Thank you very much!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CraniumFunk View Post
    Behold, the new ROMs!

Complete 1.20 ENA:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/12280661/1.20ENAFull.zip.html
    Dear CraniumFunk, The link to 1.20 ENA Full is no longer valid, can you please pose another link ?

Thank you very much for your help.

cheers,
    Idian
    I have a cingular "branded" treo 650 GSM that has been unlocked. Which update do I use - the unlocked GSM or the cingular update?

This phone will be used on network in Botswana.

thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by hladd View Post
    I have a cingular "branded" treo 650 GSM that has been unlocked. Which update do I use - the unlocked GSM or the cingular update?

This phone will be used on network in Botswana.

thanks!
    Iīve tried the SD method with a original v1.20 file (1.20-ENA_ORIGINAL.zip) and it worked great!!
    I also have a cingular branded unlocked treo 650 and I want to update to 1.20 ENA. I can't use hotsync cause hotsyn cable is broken so now i can only use sd method. Do i put the exacted files from CNG_to_ENA.zip on sd:\PALM? Is there anything else that i need? Is resco explorer good enough for backup?
    Quote Originally Posted by zackwz View Post
    I also have a cingular branded unlocked treo 650 and I want to update to 1.20 ENA. I can't use hotsync cause hotsyn cable is broken so now i can only use sd method. Do i put the exacted files from CNG_to_ENA.zip on sd:\PALM? Is there anything else that i need? Is resco explorer good enough for backup?
    Yes, thatīs the way...

About Backups....I donīt think that Resco Explorer can make a backup of the Treo...Iīd use Resco Bakcup for the job
    resco explorer has an option to backup the ram but not sure if it include the contacts and so on.
    Resco Explorer does an excellent job of backing up everything in RAM, including contacts, the Java VM, etc. etc. It's a lifesaver. But it does not backup ROM as far as I am aware.

Shneor
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    I did the update last week directly from the palm website. I have an unlocked GSM 650. Now it seems that there is no dialing preferences on the menu. Before I was set to automatically put a 1 before every number but now that feature is gone and I have to dial everything manually or wait extra time for the call to go through. What do I do?
    is there anyway to change 1.20ENA to 1.20LAN, because there is no update that exceeds the 1.20 ENA and when i try to install LAN it says no can do
    I never thought I'd pick up a 650 again but here I am with one that had been collecting dust for yrs now! my last phone just died and it's been 2 days that I been trying to get my 650 up and running again but seems all the links posted are dead and nowhere can I find the files, I wish some1 still has them, it's ok if it's only the unaltered ROM, i'm ok with the stripping down of it. just need access to the original ROM files since I trashed mine somehow somewhere... thanks in advance folks!

Crossing my fingers,
    Fredo
    Hi there,

Still found the files on my harddrive. I've got Treo_650_Updater_1_20_NA.zip (15mb) and 120GSM_ENA_cust4_f32.zip (8mb). I have also a bunch of Howto's FAQs etc. I'm a bit of hoarder on my harddisks and I still have my Treo650 as a backup for my Pre3. If you PM me we can find a way to exchange these files. They exceed the upload limits of this forum.

Regards,
    Renate

Quote Originally Posted by orangeworx View Post
    I never thought I'd pick up a 650 again but here I am with one that had been collecting dust for yrs now! my last phone just died and it's been 2 days that I been trying to get my 650 up and running again but seems all the links posted are dead and nowhere can I find the files, I wish some1 still has them, it's ok if it's only the unaltered ROM, i'm ok with the stripping down of it. just need access to the original ROM files since I trashed mine somehow somewhere... thanks in advance folks!

Crossing my fingers,
    Fredo
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36414243444546