Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ?
    I wood kyu so just u tro so no in a huk monont I don kno
    Please Stop Responding to Idle Disputes.
    Just call me Berd.
    Regarding the added Camcorder shortcut, have anyone notice the following:-

1- When in Camera app. select "Camera" mode and exit app.
    2- Click on Camcorder shortcut and now in "Camcorder" mode. Exit app.
    3- Click on Camera shortcut and now still in "Camcorder" mode instead.

Do we need an updated Camera shortcut that will get into camera mode like
    the Camcorder shortcut ? Otherwise what the use of this added Camcorder
    shortcut ?
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenChoi
    Regarding the added Camcorder shortcut, have anyone notice the following:-

1- When in Camera app. select "Camera" mode and exit app.
    2- Click on Camcorder shortcut and now in "Camcorder" mode. Exit app.
    3- Click on Camera shortcut and now still in "Camcorder" mode instead.

Do we need an updated Camera shortcut that will get into camera mode like
    the Camcorder shortcut ? Otherwise what the use of this added Camcorder
    shortcut ?
    The same here.
    Ciao.
    Vittore
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HS Treo 180 -> HS Treo 270 -> Palm Treo 650 GSM (1.71-1.20ENA Custom) + Treo BT Headset + TomTom 5.201 & Holux GPS 236 BT Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by vittogn
    The same here.
    Hmmm. I just included this for fun. It was posted elsewhere. So I am not sure.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Yea, same thing here.
    I never had camcord icon before.
    I think I will hide it for now with the app Invisible, and take it out the next time I update my Custom Rom.
    Just call me Berd.
    The Solutor posted the files I used. So could you post the Camera files as well from your 1.13? I would add those to my ROMs if it solves the problem.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut
    Hmmm. I just included this for fun. It was posted elsewhere. So I am not sure.
    James do not loose your time for it. It's just a small bug!!!
    Ciao.
    Vittore
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HS Treo 180 -> HS Treo 270 -> Palm Treo 650 GSM (1.71-1.20ENA Custom) + Treo BT Headset + TomTom 5.201 & Holux GPS 236 BT Slim
    James,
    Is this the page that all your customs get updated?
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showp...&postcount=564
    So All will know where to go for Latest & Greatest?

And Vittogn,
    If James Doesn't have a prob w/
    Do you think it might help If you edit your first post in this thread
    (post #2) w/ a note to this link:
    for a quick jump for all to James' Latest & Greatest?
    Yes? No?
    What do you guys think?
    Dumb Idea?
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    James,

And Vittogn,
    If James Doesn't have a prob w/
    Do you think it might help If you edit your first post in this thread
    (post #2) w/ a note to this link:
    for a quick jump for all to James' Latest & Greatest?
    Yes? No?
    What do you guys think?
    Dumb Idea?
    I'm over tonight (in 5 minutes in Italy!!) so I've just amended my post #2 to direct all user to the correct James post.
    If James will not confirm I'll amend it again.
    Ciao.
    Vittore
    Vitto,
    Test the Link, (post #2)
    It didn't work for me.
    Thanks
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    James,
    From this point forward, YES!

Good Idea

Quote Originally Posted by CraniumFunk
    Yes, you *must* run the Palm installer first. I thought you might already have run it first.

A token value is generated & stored in the desktop registry while the Palm installer is running. Its called a "Notifier Token" and is needed for the upgrade to complete successfully.
    OK, but for us Mac users, what is the equivalent of the Palm installer? I installed James' full ENS install, but I got a DB value of 249
    Quote Originally Posted by odysseus
    OK, but for us Mac users, what is the equivalent of the Palm installer? I installed James' full ENS install, but I got a DB value of 249
    You're as close as we can get.

You're as close as we can get.
    I should have paid more attention... What advantage does 255 have over 249? Could this explain why I'm having trouble doing bluetooth pairing?

Will I be able to run the Palm updater for Mac when it becomes available?
    I should have paid more attention... What advantage does 255 have over 249? Could this explain why I'm having trouble doing bluetooth pairing?

Will I be able to run the Palm updater for Mac when it becomes available?
    I answered the other stuff in your other thread.

I would assume you could run Palm's updater just fine when it comes out.

I would assume you could run Palm's updater just fine when it comes out.
    But won't it check the firmware/phone version nos. and just conclude that the phone doesn't need updating?
    The Solutor posted the files I used. So could you post the Camera files as well from your 1.13? I would add those to my ROMs if it solves the problem.
    There is not a 1.13 TIM version, the latest TIM FW before the 1.71/1.20 was the 1.16/1.06, please ask to a Sprint user for this.

Do we need an updated Camera shortcut that will get into camera mode likethe Camcorder shortcut ? Otherwise what the use of this added Camcordershortcut ?
    You are right, I'm going to see if the same happen with the TIM FW too, maybe the problem can solved swapping the camera app too.
    I can't get my just-updated Treo to pair with my computer with dialup networking enabled. During the bluetooth setup, I'm asked to enter a passkey for my computer (as if there were a preexisting passkey), but a corresponding password dialog isn't displayed on the computer!

Anyone else?
    Last edited by odysseus; 02/03/2006 at 03:21 PM.
    I can't get my just-updated Treo to pair with my computer. During the bluetooth setup, I'm asked to enter a passkey for my computer (as if there were a preexisting passkey), but a corresponding password dialog isn't displayed on the computer!

Anyone else?
    I don't think you can pair when Treo is in DUN mode. Disable DUN & try pairing from Treo. Turn on "Discovery" on the computer. On Treo, goto BT Add device. Show nearby devices. When it finds your computer, select it & hit ok. Enter a passcode of your choice on Treo and select enter. Then you should see some indicator on taskbar for bt pairing on computer. Click it and it should ask for a passcode. Enter the code you just entered in Treo. After selecting enter, you should be paired.

Be sure to turn off "Discovery" on the computer after done pairing.

Did this work?
    But won't it check the firmware/phone version nos. and just conclude that the phone doesn't need updating?
    1.20 Palm updaters should successfully install over itself.

If you have 1.20 and wanna downgrade, you will need to use an older leaked ROM. In testing, I could not downgrade to official 1.13 from official 1.20. But if I used one of the leaked Chinese ROMs, I was able to get to official 1.13, then upgrade directly to official 1.20.
    Last edited by CraniumFunk; 02/03/2006 at 03:31 PM.