Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast
    What happened to Taz?!?
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sonson
    Funny thing is...since Feb last year..with different firmware updates for a year now...they still haven't fixed the 'system sound off' problem. I still need to apply the stupid sequence to turn off the system sound completely.
    By system sound do you mean keyclick only? If so, can you point me to the sequence please? I've been using YAHM and a hack to turn off keyclicks!
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut
    These include the AmrDecLib.PRC file that was missing. It also updates the Software: token to reflect correct software version after update. Should be a solution for those with a Mac.

Full ROM:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/11546659/..._Full.zip.html
    Thanks, jamesgangut. can u upload the full version rom from LAP? It has Versamail 3.1F.
    What happened to Taz?!?
    Well, rbenjami said that taz was giving him a headache. (which he added a smiley, so assumed he was kidding.) Then conum added that he scrolled quickly past my posts. So this got me thinking. That bouncing taz could easily get irritating. I'm planning on replacing him w/ a motionless taz.
    Just call me Berd.
    how do I check my software/firmware versions? I know rookie question I just cant seem to find it.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    how do I check my software/firmware versions? I know rookie question I just cant seem to find it.
    With phone radio turned on, go into Phone app, Menu, Options, Phone Info.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Thank you jamesgangut and berdinkerdickle for making this update hassle free.

Thanks also goes to MFB, shadowmight, and a few others including the one who gave me v1.23 link.

I was really hating my treo with all the crashes, now im going 2 days and everything is cool no crash or reset yet.
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

Since I updated, Blazer and Xiino have been regularly causing resets. Very annoying. I may have to un-update..
    Don't pay for PC games that don't have a quicksave option. If developers can't be bothered, why should you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Slem
    Since I updated, Blazer and Xiino have been regularly causing resets. Very annoying. I may have to un-update..
    Try deleting all Blazer files but bookmarks. Worked well for me.

I have added other Roms to my list here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...297#post886297

I have added other Roms to my list here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...297#post886297
    jamesgangut, just a question. i am viewing your download links from germany and when i try downloading, i am led to some "rapidshare" site which requires becoming a member. are most of you people here in this forum rapidshare members?
    Quote Originally Posted by jinx
    jamesgangut, just a question. i am viewing your download links from germany and when i try downloading, i am led to some "rapidshare" site which requires becoming a member. are most of you people here in this forum rapidshare members?
    No, you don't have to be a member. Just click to the next page (free download) and then you have to wait for a while before the download begins.
    A Mac-user gives his heartfealt gratitude! Let's see if I can dodge the curse of the expensive brick while I install Custom 4. Thanks, jamesgangut!

- macr0t0r
    Quote Originally Posted by jlee6
    No, you don't have to be a member. Just click to the next page (free download) and then you have to wait for a while before the download begins.
    jlee6, thanks. i had been too impatient and now, after clicking "free" and then waiting up a countdown the download started. cant wait to kick out real player and all these useless languages and tutorials :-)))
    Try deleting all Blazer files but bookmarks. Worked well for me.
    It seems to have worked for me as well. Thanks.
    I have a strange but not very important problem. I tried various official and custom ROMS and ended up going with a custom APR version. Everything works fine and it seems stable which it was before but in all my PIM applications I have lost the horizontal lines. I think I might like it this way but I want to know why it happened and I would rather have the choice if it is a setting somewhere. Looked everywhere I can think of but can't find anywhere to set it.

Anyone have a clue?
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    I'm planning on replacing him w/ a motionless taz.
    Thanks!
    conum
    These include the AmrDecLib.PRC file that was missing. It also updates the Software: token to reflect correct software version after update. Should be a solution for those with a Mac.

Full ROM:......
    CUT
    Wich is the cons of not having AmrDecLib installed?
    I'm having major issues with SMS (see my post 349 page 18 and 399 above here) and I'd like to understand why!!!!
    Last edited by vittogn; 01/22/2006 at 04:48 AM.
    Ciao.
    Vittore
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HS Treo 180 -> HS Treo 270 -> Palm Treo 650 GSM (1.71-1.20ENA Custom) + Treo BT Headset + TomTom 5.201 & Holux GPS 236 BT Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by vittogn
    I'm experiencing a critical issue with messaging: since when I'm using 1.71-1.20ENA sometimes the incoming message cause a Treo reset (and I loose the message), sometimes it works well and sometimes I don't even receive it.

Any idea? Am I the only one with this issue? Please help.
    I think that possibly I found the cause hard resetting, reinstalling all 3rd party sw!!!!!

It seem that the problem was caused by Volume Care 5.20 (or the last release) when the sw was disabled. Is it possible.
    I restored my SMS buggy backup totally, uninstalled VC and now it seems to work.

Any of you noticed it?

Thanks
    Ciao.
    Vittore
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HS Treo 180 -> HS Treo 270 -> Palm Treo 650 GSM (1.71-1.20ENA Custom) + Treo BT Headset + TomTom 5.201 & Holux GPS 236 BT Slim
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Thanks James--
    Your latest custom incarnation solved the 'lack of video sound' problem...and the SD card method made it very easy.

I think I heard some folks talking about you.
    Someone asked "Who was that masked man?"
    To which the reply was "That was...The Lone Ranger"

Thanks again for all of your effort.
    --Nelson