Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 913
  1. #181  
    As I stated a little earlier I never tested the firmware because I wa already at 1.71. If you apply Palm's update first then just apply a custom ROM after it will work. I will look at getting either the ROMs fixed or a firmware patch later today.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

  2. #182  
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenChoi
    When I try to update the firmware using James files, I encounter Fpl (0005) error. This is with f/w 1.28 and f/w 1.31. Only the ROM update is successful. Any idea what's going on ?
    I notice on the updater screen where it display the

    Software Versions:
    Update: NONE
    Module: EnzoC2

    Is the update: NONE normal and correct ?
  3. #183  
    So wait...

    Download and run the Palm updater first right? And then that will upgrade the firmware as well?

    After that, do the instructions you posted about the custom rom thing, correct?

    Sorry, i have never updated before, i just recieved my treo in the mial yesterday
  4. #184  
    To avoid Fpl (0005) error, move or copy the following files from ROM to the Launcher folder:

    FirmwareFlasher.pdb
    FirmwareParamInd.pdb
    FirmwarePatch2.pdb
    FirmwarePatch.pdb
    FirmwareStackRel.pdb

    I guess other does not have this problem is because they only run the ROMUpdater but not the Firmware Updater ?
  5. #185  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000
    So wait...

    Download and run the Palm updater first right? And then that will upgrade the firmware as well?

    After that, do the instructions you posted about the custom rom thing, correct?

    Sorry, i have never updated before, i just recieved my treo in the mial yesterday
    Why do you want a custom ROM? If you just got your Treo just run Palm's update don't bother with the custom ones until you know exactly what you want it for.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

  6. #186  
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenChoi
    To avoid Fpl (0005) error, move or copy the following files from ROM to the Launcher folder:

    FirmwareFlasher.pdb
    FirmwareParamInd.pdb
    FirmwarePatch2.pdb
    FirmwarePatch.pdb
    FirmwareStackRel.pdb

    I guess other does not have this problem is because they only run the ROMUpdater but not the Firmware Updater ?
    will create some new files I guess and make this change.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

  7. #187  
    I do not need other languages, or real player..
  8. #188  
    This worked, but I cannot run the ROM updater also. <sigh>
  9. #189  
    So just for clarification, what's the feature difference between FW 1.70/SW 1.20 ROW and FW 1.51/SW 1.17 CNG for unlocked Cingular branded phones who upgraded a few weeks ago.
  10. #190  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut
    will create some new files I guess and make this change.
    The Device Customizer does not work either. It is missing a scenarios files or folder ?
  11. #191  
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenChoi
    The Device Customizer does not work either. It is missing a scenarios files or folder ?
    That is not a program for user control if I tell right. It is a program used by the updater.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

  12. #192  
    Does the firmware 1.71 come with the updater?
  13. #193  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000
    Does the firmware 1.71 come with the updater?
    Yes.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

  14. #194  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut
    Yes.
    James,
    am I wrong if I say that the official updater came with fw 1.51 and not 1.71?

    BTW I'm trying to use you custom ROMs but the sw shown is 1.13-ROW.
    Ciao.
    Vittore
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HS Treo 180 -> HS Treo 270 -> Palm Treo 650 GSM (1.71-1.20ENA Custom) + Treo BT Headset + TomTom 5.201 & Holux GPS 236 BT Slim
  15. #195  
    Good News, I have the Firmware & ROM working. Plus the files are half the size. I will finish getting them put together and upload links shortly. I will have the Full and several Custom versions.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

  16. #196  
    Quote Originally Posted by vittogn
    James,
    am I wrong if I say that the official updater came with fw 1.51 and not 1.71?

    BTW I'm trying to use you custom ROMs but the sw shown is 1.13-ROW.
    I upgraded several in the office with just the standard update from Palm. All from 1.13/1.28 they all came out with 1.20-ENA/1.71. I think the 1.51 is a bad pic on the palm site.

    You might wait for this other set of ROM's I am finishing right now, or apply the Palm one first then a custom.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

  17. #197  
    Help guys!!

    I just updated it, and the software says 1.20ENA, but it says NOTHING for number, SA number, or Firmware!

    What did i do!!?!?!?
  18. #198  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000
    Help guys!!

    I just updated it, and the software says 1.20ENA, but it says NOTHING for number, SA number, or Firmware!

    What did i do!!?!?!?
    Turn on your phone
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  19. #199  
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder
    Turn on your phone
    haha, thanks dude! Im such a n00b at this treo stuff. Thank you guys for all of your help!
  20. #200  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut
    I upgraded several in the office with just the standard update from Palm. All from 1.13/1.28 they all came out with 1.20-ENA/1.71. I think the 1.51 is a bad pic on the palm site.

    You might wait for this other set of ROM's I am finishing right now, or apply the Palm one first then a custom.
    OK thanks again.....it's strange because I have Versa 3.1E!!
    Ciao.
    Vittore
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HS Treo 180 -> HS Treo 270 -> Palm Treo 650 GSM (1.71-1.20ENA Custom) + Treo BT Headset + TomTom 5.201 & Holux GPS 236 BT Slim

Posting Permissions