1.    #1  
    Awhile back I asked if anyone knew of an app. that was simply an icon that could be tapped once to turn the Treo's radio off, then tapped again to turn the radio on.

After asking around, I found an app. called TreoOnOff by a Mr. Quick (aka. Quickster). I emailed him requesting if he could create this app. I was looking for.

A couple of email exchanges later, we finally have an app. that can do just this (tap on / tap off). The app. is called TOO (Tap On Off). It's just like any other app.. You sync it to your Treo, and the icon for the app. shows up on your screen just like any other app.. There is no GUI, you just tap it to turn the Treo's radio on and Tap it again to turn the radio off.

Quickster has given me permission to hand it out to anyone interested in it so if you want to try it out, send me a PM with your email address.

Edit
    ----
    Ok, here's the app.:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by IsLNdbOi; 01/18/2006 at 06:46 PM.
    Why dont you just post it here???
    Can someome explain to me how hitting the home button to get to applications, scrolling down to find the icon, and tapping it, is easier than holding down the power button for a few seconds?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Can someome explain to me how hitting the home button to get to applications, scrolling down to find the icon, and tapping it, is easier than holding down the power button for a few seconds?
    You've seen the Buttons options in the Treo's Prefs. right? Well this app. can be assigned to any of those buttons that can be re-assigned in the Treo's prefs.. Also, some cases make it more difficult to press the red call end / power off button. One of my reasons is that I can assign the little button below the volume rocker to this app. so when my Treo is in its holster, I don't have to remove it to turn the radio off.
    or a single button in conjuntion with butler..... it's a matter of preference. don't hate.