1.    #1  
    Here in my problem: I have a treo 650 with versamail installed on it. That works all fine and dandy. I can get and send emails from it. Now for the proplem! With the Treo 650 I think I'm stuck using the new Versamail 3.0, I can not get any true answers if the older 2.7 or 2.5 will work on the phone. The reason I want to do this, is I want to sync my phone email and my Eudora PC email together. i know the older ones would allow you to do this, but I can not figure out how to get the new 3.0 to do this. I have the email set up as a pop3. My goal... If I'm out in the field and check my email on my phone, i delete the junk mail, and keep the important stuff, then when I get back to the office, I hotsync my phone and only the "good" emails go to my computer.

HELP!!!

What can I do???

Steve
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    According to this post, eudora sync is not supported but still works via the latest ver of versamail...

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=63862

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions