Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    A full body skin would be ok if the Treo 650 with the full body skin on could still fit in a very form fitting case (Sena LeatherSkin). Otherwise ZCover already offers a full skin with keyboard protector.

ZCover doesn't cover the 5 way......
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop
    Comment directed at IsLNdbOi...

and I agree that Seidio should offer UPS or USPS shipping. I bet it would reduce some of the shipping costs.
    We do offer USPS shipping - both first class and priority mail within the US.

David
    What's the story with the keypad cover skin?
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio

David

David...

I may have missed it but the only shipping option available for the BT GPS and cradle I purchased was Fedex.

Update: I initiated another order up until the point you choose your delivery option. Fedex was the only carrier available.
    Last edited by coppertop; 01/23/2006 at 03:04 PM.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts

David
    USPS is how my new skin came. In my area anyway, USPS, FedEx, and DHL are very unreliable shippers plus UPS seems to be always cheaper!
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Any chance a desktop charger is in the works that will work with a skin?
    Doesn't their inno dock work with skin cases?
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Yes, any updates on this?
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Doesn't their inno dock work with skin cases?
    Yep, but I'd like a cradle type charger without the HS ability. I already have an Innodock and I really don't want to spend $40+ just to charge at night.
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop
    David...

I may have missed it but the only shipping option available for the BT GPS and cradle I purchased was Fedex.

Update: I initiated another order up until the point you choose your delivery option. Fedex was the only carrier available.
    When the order totals $100 or more, I believe FedEx is the only option. This is to protect both sides; in case something is lost in shipment, we at least have a tracking number to work with. Though the USPS gives what they call "label numbers," they are extremely unreliable for any kind of tracking. Most of the time, all that we see is "we were notified electronically that the package was ready for pick up" or some similar statement. We've seen this even after the package has actually been delivered by the PO to the recipient.

David
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3
    Yep, but I'd like a cradle type charger without the HS ability. I already have an Innodock and I really don't want to spend $40+ just to charge at night.
    Sounds like you'd be well off with just a sync and charge cable. Our skin - as does most others - accomodates this connection. I don't believe at this time that we are looking at developing any other types of desktop cradles that are skin/case compatible beside the INNO.DOCK.

David Silver
    Operations Manager
    Seidio, INC.
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Still evaluating it - I'll announce on the forum if it goes into development.

David
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Sounds like you'd be well off with just a sync and charge cable. Our skin - as does most others - accomodates this connection. I don't believe at this time that we are looking at developing any other types of desktop cradles that are skin/case compatible beside the INNO.DOCK.

David Silver
    Operations Manager
    Seidio, INC.
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Here is my unique situation. I use my Treo as an alarm clock so it's plugged into a charger on my night stand. I only have one usefull arm. Yes I could use a regular alarm clock ,but I get work calls through the night so one device serves two purposes. Plugging/unplugging into a cable is a pain in the arse with one arm, plus there is a good chance that I could damage some harware. It would also keep me from chasing my Treo across the night stand when the alarm goes off or I get a call. I have the Innodock at work but I really don't to spend the moola on just a charger. Other manufacturer's have them but none seem to work with a skin. Thanks.

David

Thanks, I really think it will be a good seller as no one offers this type of skin.
    Hey seidioseidio,

I noticed a lot of people are looking for replacement housing for their Treos as they get scratched and cracked. Since you battery door with the reset hole seem like a success I was wondering if you would consider producing the full housing for the treo. Front and back. You can make it in different colors and designs. They are not hard to replace by yourself.
    Where can I get this for the 700w?

http://store.treocentral.com/content.../4-24--447.htm

David

I will settle for a 700 series full skin case................
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123