1.    #1  
    Ive searched the threads and the Sony HBH-662 still seems to be the best (and only really) bluetooth headset out there with Caller ID, for the 650. The Tekkeon is too weird looking for my taste and the BT800 still doesn't work completely with the 650, right? Any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    I think you've just about covered all the bases. The Tekkeon was the next one I would have suggested, and not a lot of feedback on it neway.
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dean2526
    Ive searched the threads and the Sony HBH-662 still seems to be the best (and only really) bluetooth headset out there with Caller ID, for the 650. The Tekkeon is too weird looking for my taste and the BT800 still doesn't work completely with the 650, right? Any suggestions?

It's still the best caller id headset if you can put up with the annoying and very loud beep when a call connects and disconnects!
  4.    #4  
    I thought there was a fix for the beep in the headset. Am I wrong?
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dean2526
    I thought there was a fix for the beep in the headset. Am I wrong?

If there is a fix for the beep, I would sure like to know about it. My HBH-662 is getting replaced by sony. It was stuck in pairing mode and wouldn't stop. In the interim I have been using a Jabra BT350 and have been very pleased with it. It vibrates on an incoming call. Kinda makes you jump when you don't expect it. Sound quality is great.
    The ups man just dropped off the Tekkeon today... It's charging right now...

First impression... damn! the earhook is BIG! but it doesn't feel any heavier than my scala500 when I put it on my ear... I will post more after a couple days of use....
    HTC Touch Pro