1.    #1  
    hey everyone, long time reader/user new poster. My problem is I had tried to move docs to go to my card through Zlauncher, and it obviously was a bad idea. So when I went to re-install it onto my Treo it fails every time when hotsyncing. I can get it to go to Sheet-To-Go but never past, I tried syncing over 15 times last night and it just would never get past. I tried removing all the Docs-To-Go compoents and starting over and till go stuck on Sheet-To-Go.

Any ideas I really need Docs-To-Go on my Treo this weekend for a Board meeting!!

Thanks to anyone with any ideas

Andrew
    You probably have to reinstall DTG on your Treo. There is a install option on the desktop conduit that lets you reinstall everything. Also, download the dataviz tech tool to manage your DTG installation in the future. It will actually let you move the apps to the card so you won't have to mess with zlauncher etc. If you have DTG8, this feature is integrated. Search the forums for the link!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions