1.    #1  
    1.0 (1st full release)
    - moved the password dialog to cover all display and extract options
    - made password dialog larger and added multi-line fields
    - Content (if included in file) is extracted and can be accessed from the Info window
    - Invers video mode added
    - moved some more stuff into storage
    - "Find" can be interrupted (tap the small progress bar)
    - Render mode can be switched in Info window
    - faster rendering, text extraction of current page are delayed until a "find" is called
    - Image decoding is skipped if only a small amount of memory will be free after it
    - Rendering can be interrupted (tap the small progress bar)
    - bug fix: auto scroll working again

http://www.metaviewsoft.de/en/Softwa...PDF/index.html
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    awesome...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Thanks for the headup..
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
  4.    #4  
    A regular install of PalmPDF installs 500 KB of fonts to the SD card. You can also move the renderer to the card using the Menu options in PalmPDF

Question 1: Once you have moved the renderer to the card, how do you get it back off the card onto the RAM?

Question 2: If everything but the stub is moved to the card, does everything get deleted if you ininstall PalmPDF using the usual Menu-Delete methof on Applications launcher?

Question 3: What is the best wy of upgrading if most of the application is on the card? Just installing the new version on top of the old one and moving that to the card?

Metaview has a support forum, but I am too lazy to register there. I'm hoping someone here knows the answers or can post these there ..

Thx.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Here is what I did:

I deleted the app normally. Then I went to my SD card and deleted all of the files there. Then I installed the new version. Then I executed the "move to card" thingie.

Everything is working fine.

Good luck!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    How much free RAM do you need on the phone? I tried running a prior version, from the card, and it would not launch saying my 650 was too full (big dinner that night and all).
    Version 1.0 works great for me. Rendering is fairly fast and images and text look great. The default 65% view was way too small for me - switched to 125% and everything was readable.

The foot print is really small - <90k when you move everything to a card. It integrates flawlessly with Snapper. So far, it seems stable, but I have not pushed it.

A great free alternative to an otherwise empty update to Docs-to-Go.