Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Just wanted to see if people wanted to share where they bought their JX10...and if any of the cheaper Ebay deals are reliable...thx
    I bought mine last week from www.mobileplanet.com for 118.95. Standard shipping was $5 and UPS 2nd Day was $16. Ordered on Wednesday and had it on Friday. I love it.
    Zane
    $119.99 Free Shipping, AIM me: eGlobal Wireless
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    brought the JX10 was delivered yesterday No issues $118.95 shipped

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll..._BIN_Stores_IT
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Shop4Tech...around $109 with free shipping.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bwales
    Shop4Tech...around $109 with free shipping.
    Their website says $119.95.
    Just a friendly note of Beware!!

I just bought a Jabra BT-800 Bluetooth headset from this guy via eBay. Well, not really, because he sent me a purchase invite using PayPal without ending the auction, so technically I bought it outside of eBay. Therefore, I can not post negative feedback there. Smart, huh??

Anyway, the device showed up promptly, but DAMAGED! It wont charge, and there's physical damage on it.
    Repeated attempts to contact him via his admon347@yahoo.com email address were fruitless. Since I didn't technically have a transaction with eBay, they wont send me his contact info.
    So, I'm out 90.00, and I thought that you should know to becareful!
    Thanks for reading this.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Got a 10% discount in an email from them. Why not ask them for the discount and see if they'll give it to make the sale?
    Actually, This is admon347, We have responded to your damaged product via email with a MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com email coming back to us stating that your email is invalid, We will gladly exchange the product for a new unit. Please contact us with a new email address at admon347@yahoo.com so we can provide you with return information.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Well, since I started this thread, I'll put down where I finally got my JX10:
    $99 new unopened on Ebay (and no crazy shipping costs) - I got lucky! Works great with my 700w.
    I got mine on shop4cell on ebay for $105, shipping was very fast and it works great with my 650!