Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I currently have several episodes of Seinfeld on my Treo. 'Nuff said.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    If you're looking for a basic device that'll allow you to browse the internet on the go, allow you to read and write emails on the go, and you're looking for durability, go with the blackberry. I'm not a big fan of the 7100/7105, but i am a huge fan of the new 8700. 7290s are pretty decent as well. Blackberries, for the most part, are good phones that stay together, and the simplicity of their design (hardware AND software) make them pretty top notch phones.

If you're a power user and demand more out of your phone than just email, internet, organizer, and that kinda thing, the treo is defnitely the way to go. Touch screen, expandable memory, and the GUI and the OS are awesome.

For me, Treo > RIM BB 8700

If i owned a big company and i wanted my associates to have PDA phones, i'd get them the 8700 for its simplicity and its durability.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    I currently have several episodes of Seinfeld on my Treo. 'Nuff said.

how do you play it?

also, can you play WMP files?
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Treo has 320x320 resolution, tons of third party apps, and a candy bar design that has a true thumbpad, unlike the BB 7100.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    how do you play it?

also, can you play WMP files?
    Get TCPMP, it lets you play a whole bunch of formats.
    Oh, it's so easy. Several of my partners have BBerries. But most of them also have to carry a PDA for medical textbooks, medical databases, medical teaching resources, etc. The PDA part is huge and cannot be overstated. The PDA part also plays mp3's for me, games during boring meetings, etc.

BB is just e-mail, web, phone. Treo is all that and way more. It's no contest for a doctor, in my opinion.
    -- Josh in Syracuse
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I watched 'Wedding Crashers' on my Treo on the way back from Dallas on Tues. night. (Flight attendant thought it was the coolest thing ever that someone had a real movie on their phone , I didn't even mention the 250 MB of MP3s I had on that memory card with the movie )

My boss' Blackberry was in her purse and she was reading the in-flight magazine and SkyMall.

Edit: Oh, and TCPMP ROCKS!!
    Treo 755P
    Quote Originally Posted by Un4given
    I'm in a debate on a forum why my Treo650 is better than their blackberries... I have good arguements but I need some help here, I'm not an expert.

http://www.dailyofftopic.com/forums/...read.php?t=254

I'm Breezy on this forum
    Having read the thread it seems you are the only one talking 650 over there.

They do not seem to be taking the bait from you.

Still here with fellow Palm users
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12