1.    #1  
    Is there any alternative to the program FieldPlus? I LOVE the functionality of the prgram, but for some reason it slows my phone down a lot and and it throws my touchscreen off.

So my question is, is there any other program that works the same way, but is maybe a little more compatible? Ant help is appreciated.
  2.    #2  
    Nevermind, I have found a way to do what I wanted to do all along built right into the Palm OS. Imagine that!
    What functions are you talking about, the 'shift select' and 'option cursor movement'? I was actually looking for a Fieldplus alternative because it robs my treo's performance. Were you able to get these functions without Fieldplus?

Thanks.
    subscribe
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    TreoSelectText http://www.ranosoft.net/tst/ I use it on my 700P with no problems.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry