1.    #1  
    I just tried this headset from CompUsa. It was around $150. I had high expectations due to the price and advertised features (Extreme Noise Cancellation, ability to play MP3 music using a cord). I tried it for a few days with my Treo 650. Also, I did some comparisons with my other BT headset, the Plantronics Discovery 640.

Pros:
    -Pretty stylish design and light weight
    -Good Battery life (100+ hours standby, 7 hrs talk time)
    -Quick charging (AC adapter and USB charge cable included).
    -configureable for many different Ears. It comes with 4 ear plugs and 2 different types of hangers.
    -Ear plugs fit in the ear to eliminate background noise
    -Great noise cancellation on the microphone. People could hear me even with my car window open. Much better then the Plantronics in a noisy environment.
    -Less static then the Plantronics.
    -Cool PC Equalizer app, that can adjust EQ/Mic in phone for phone use and Music use. This uses a bluetooth connection from your PC to modify the headset.
    -Ability to play music thru the headset using an included cable.

Cons:
    -Slow connection on outgoing calls with the Treo 650. I never heard ringing. Usually, I would get connected after the other party answered the call.
    -Answering the phone using buttons on the headset only worked intermittently.
    -Incoming sounds levels were just ok when I first got the headset, but I noticed some static/white noise when I was not on calls. I went into the equalizer application and noticed that all the sliders in the EQ were preset to their topmost levels. I changed the to default levels and the white noise went away, but now the volume level on the headset was way too low.
    -Even with all the ear pieces included, I could not find anything that was very comfortable for me. Definitely not as comfortable as the Plantronics Discovery 640.
    -The ability to play music is kind of lame. It uses a cable that has a little ear bud for your other ear and it plugs into the NXZen. The problems: 3.5mm connector, Treo uses a 2.5mm. Volume/sound is different from the earbud and the BT headset piece. If you have to use a cable with a single earplug anyway, why not use decent earphone with better sound quality.

I ended up returning the device. Mostly due to the lower volume levels and comfort. I really wanted this to work for me because the Noise Cancellation is so good. The slow connection with the treo 650 was an annoyance, but I could probably live with it if the sound was good.
    I saw it at CompUSA as well, and am glad I didn't buy it now based on your review. Guess I'll continue using my Tekkeon mini. Thanks for the review.
    Is this a BT 1.2 device? Or 1.1?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  4.    #4  
    I believe it is 1.2, not that it makes any difference with the Treo 650.