1.    #1  
    This past weekend, I purchased the Plantronics 640 head set and I cannot get it to pair with my treo 650. Has anyone else had a problem with this head set??? If so please let me know.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    I've been using the 640 for 2-3 weeks. It paired right away and has stayed paired ever since. I didn't do anything special, just followed the directions. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Mac
    "I Sync, therefore I AM!"

BellSouth became Cingular, left for ATT, who became Cingular, who became ATT. Is that right?
    Visor Pro > Vx > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Tilt!
    Ditto. Working great for me.
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
    When in doubt reset the device and them re-pair. I have no problems
    mine paired well and as the directions indicated. I hate the headset though and would not recommend anyone purchase one.
    My problem is the Discovery answers every call whether it's in it case or not. After 3 rings the phone switches to the headset. So if the phone rings and I'm not close by the headset will answer anyways. How do I stop this?
    Thanks.
    Thanks to MortgageGuy in this thread for the answer.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ht=auto+answer