1.    #1  
    I'm now into Week 3 of Treo 650 ownership and still spending far too much time playing with it...

I got a 1G SD card and have begun using Real Player to play the MP3 files. I have some questions on this topic:
    1. I've been using Musicmatch for a few years and would prefer not to have to switch to Real Player on the desktop. Is there any way to download songs directly to the 650 from Musicmatch? I wasn't able to find a driver that would let me do this. I can transfer songs directly to the card with the built-in reader on my laptop, but I'd rather not have to remove and replace the card all the time.
    2. If I do go this route, is there any damage to the card over time by moving it back and forth between devices?
    3. If I have to use the desktop Real Player application to download songs, (or if I can get Musicmatch to work) is there a way to have it also download the playlists? It's a lot easier constructing playlists on the desktop than on the 650
    4. Are any of these issues addressed if I go to Pocket Tunes?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    1. Not that I'm aware of.
    2. No. Just be gentle.
    3. I don't know.
    4. Yes. If you get Pocket-Tunes Deluxe, you can use the device as an MTP device. This means that any application that makes use of the Windows media device drivers can transfer music (Windows Media Player, Real, Musicmatch, Napster, Yahoo Music Engine, the list goes on...). You will also have the option to drag+drop files onto your phone like it's a drive in My Computer.
    Go with P tunes, Real player has it's limitations, like not being able to play some net bought music.