1.    #1  
    Ok, I've looked all through here and cannot find what I'm looking for. Here's what I want...

Whenever I have a missed call/SMS/VM/pretty much any kind of alert, I'd like my LED to flash/glow/do something. I know that Butler has something, but it's not really what I'm looking for. I can set it up to flash at certain intervals, but I don't think I can do it for missed calls, just SMS and VM. I'm really looking for something to alert me when I have some alerts (that little * in the corner).

I ran across something called Treo Allegra for the 600. This seemed to be exactly what I was looking for. Is there an update somewhere? I couldn't even find the original, though.

Well, I was just wondering if anyone had found something out. I noticed there were quite a few interested in something like this.

And, on a side note, just to let everyone know more about me, I just got a Treo 650 about 2 weeks ago and love it. I've been experimenting with apps, but have pretty much decided to stick with the Palm software for Calendar, Contacts, Memo, and Tasks. Does anyone have any suggestions for a new Treo user??
    Butler is what u are looking for it alerts u of missed calls, voice mail & SMS
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Yes, as Franko515 mentioned, Butler alerts include missed calls. They are handled by checking the Incoming Call box in the Attention Grabber window within Butler (maybe "Incoming Call" isn't the most accurate name, but it's basically a missed call handler).
  4.    #4  
    Yeah, thanks, I figured it out a few days after I posted this. Felt dumb, and I'm new at posting and didn't realize how to subscribe to threads, so I didn't know anyone replied. I'm all set up now .