1.    #1  
    My couple month old Treo650 (cingular) battery cover seems loose compared to what it was out of the box, I haven't dropped it or set it down hard. I've removed it probably half a dozen time to do resets when it freezes but that shouldn't make it loose and noisy. anyone with similar problems?
    I had a similar problem where mine had an annoying creak as i held it in one hand..

My solution was to eventually rip off the pad in the battery cover, and replace it w/ some hockey tape towards the areas which were loose.. now its nice 'n snug!
    i think all treo 650's have loose battery covers. every treo650 i had in my hand creaked in the battery cover area when squeezed. sticking tape inside the cover (as camatose suggests) does the job
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    My solution was to insert about 3 or 4 yellow sticky's that are the same size as the battery. They stick to the battery and fit perfect.
    I like TP the best, as it compresses a bit to offer even more rigidity.
    Plus, you never know when someone in the next stall can't spare a square and you might need that treasured sheet of TP.
    Quote Originally Posted by ventnor1
    I like TP the best, as it compresses a bit to offer even more rigidity.
    Plus, you never know when someone in the next stall can't spare a square and you might need that treasured sheet of TP.
    is that your dog? what a sweety.
    well, i too used to use tissue paper. but it bugged me a lot, having to take care not to loose it when opening the battery cover. the tp being loose, i had to often do too many adjustments until it gave the battery cover the snug fit it was meant to do. try sticking tape, once you have stuck the right amount tape in the right spots, the cover will fit as snugly as ever. here's how i did it
    http://www.sudip.de/Photo_011706_001.jpg
    foto taken using treo camera :-) does the job here
    I have Seidio battery cover with reset hole and oh boy that thing is snug tighter then it should be.
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb