Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Hi all, I've been searching for a fix since I got this 650 and haven't been able to send/get video messages. It seems to be a popular question on boards like this, so I was hesitant to post this, but I've run out of options. I've taken all the advise that I've read, but when I send a video message, the recipient gets a frozen image of the first frame and all the sound. When I get a message, I get: "unsupported content type video/3gpp..." I have TCPMP will all the codecs installed. I've even gone as far as a Zero Out reset. Even from the Zero Out, I'm still not able to get video. I can view the video I take just fine. And picure messages work too. The other senders are on T-Mobile. What could I be missing? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. - Thanks

PS: a few times i've also seen the Error Message: "0004001E - Please correct this error and try again", but not always.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Yesterday, I tried exchanging video with another 650 owner on T-Mobile. Neither of us were able to see it: "Unsupported content/3gpp". The little blue "play" button shows up at the bottom of the screen, followed by that same message a few seconds later. The other user said she's never been able to view video MMS messages. The frozen picture and sound are what other, non Treo, T-mobile video phones are receiving from me. That's more than the other Treo, but still not working. It does not make sense that we can't send video from one Treo to another. I also talked to a Cingular user who gets vid fine, but with no sound. So I'm thinking I have something set wrong or it's an issue with T-Mobile. Any ideas?
    Last edited by mdtolic; 01/18/2006 at 08:38 AM.