1.    #1  
    I can't seem to catch it cause it only comes once a day, but my Treo has started resetting itself daily right at noon. I have Agendus Pro 10.04; Chatter; Profile Care 3.09; Butler and I use LauncherX, but none of them seem like they are the culprits.

Has anyone seen this? It doesn't seem to happen at midnight....(although there have been very few times that I would have noticed it.

I have profile care set to run the same profile from 6:30 am to 5:30 pm so it shouldn't be doing anything at noon....

Thanks in advance...

FullThrottleDave
    --
    Cingular Treo 650 (locked) bought 05/2005
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Uninstall Butler and see if it keeps happening. Something similar was happening to me and it stopped after I uninstalled Butler. Simply disabling it didn't work.
    On VZW, I don't reset, but my Treo wakes up precisely at noon every day.....
    Palm Vx => M505 => M515 => T =>T3 =>T5 =>Treo 650 => Treo 700P (Verizon)
    FullThrottle,

Try installing PalmInternals or Alarms.prc (they should be around here somewhere) and see what Alarm is set to off at Noon which would indicate the problem app.

Also, after it resets, what does #*377 + Dial tell you in the error log?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the suggestions, I will try these out. I have palminternals and it does show a butler alarm for 12:00:05 which is probably the culprit. I will uninstall butler and see if it goes away....
    Last edited by FullThrotleDave; 01/17/2006 at 02:12 PM. Reason: correct time
    FullThrottleDave
    --
    Cingular Treo 650 (locked) bought 05/2005