1.    #1  
    I used to have my Treo setup to sync with Outlook on my laptop... no issues ever came up (except with the BT stack onthe laptop, but that wasn't a Hotsync/Palm/Outlook issue... as it would always sync over USB/IR).

I recently got a new laptop... when I try to sync, no matter what, it doesn't show any errors, but even though I have it configured to "desktop overwrites handheld". I think it's syncing with the Palm Desktop software and not with Outlook. Any ideas how I can change this?

Also, I have multiple profiles within Outlook (one that works with a local PST, the other works with a remote Exchange). I'd like to have the Treo either prompt me for which profile to use, or ot configure it to ALWAYS use the Exchange one. Ideas?
    Check out the log file from the hotsync does it say anything about the outlook sync? Have you installed intellisync or the like first?

TS
  3.    #3  
    Well, it looks like this was a user issue... I installed HotSync before I installed Outlook. Still having issues, but going to look into these issues first.