Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    All of the following did not go off this morning:
    Scheduled backup (backupman) at 4:19am
    Scheduled soft reset (profilecare) at 4:27am
    Weather refresh (4cast) at 5:02am
    Alarm (Butler) at 6:30

As soon as I turned the power on Backupman began the backup. I cancelled it and the Butler alarm went off. As soon as I turned the phone on 4cast began to refresh.

The last thing that worked was PhoneTech turning my phone off the night before at 11:58pm. I know that 4cast will not refresh if the phone is off. The phone was off due to the soft reset not going off (phonetech turns phone off after soft reset).

I checked Palminternals and did not see any other alarms that would have interefered. These have consistently worked for months. Any ideas why this suddenly happened?
    Unfortunately, I haven't had this problem but have seen several posts on it. If you search this forum for "alarms" you'll probably find several. They might have your answer. I remember the issue has to do with the phone going to "sleep", and as soon as you wake it up all of the missed alarms activate simultaneously -- just as you described.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Yeah, I did a search earlier but didn't really find how to avoid it. I'm setting my "regular" clock alarm in case it happens tomorrow morning.