1.    #1  
    Hi, my company has been using www.intermedia.net for a hosted exchange solution with goodlink for my treo 650 for about a month. It's been AWESOME!

This weekend. it stopped working

IN Status I get this
    connection information:
    Last protocol evnet: Retry Exceeded

I then went to the GoodAccess Provision Status and the Server name was blank.

What is the Server: ???

How do you think this happened?

Thanks
    GoodAccess is another product that we sell. Should have no affect on your GoodLink application. Contact your host for support.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartphone
    Hi, my company has been using www.intermedia.net for a hosted exchange solution with goodlink for my treo 650 for about a month. It's been AWESOME!

This weekend. it stopped working

IN Status I get this
    connection information:
    Last protocol evnet: Retry Exceeded

I then went to the GoodAccess Provision Status and the Server name was blank.

What is the Server: ???

How do you think this happened?

Thanks

Did you ever get this resolved?
  4.    #4  
    Yes, not sure how, but intermedia quickly fixed it. love it now!
    Quote Originally Posted by smartphone
    Yes, not sure how, but intermedia quickly fixed it. love it now!

Wish I knew what the problem was, I have an open ticket with Goodlink for 2 days now and nothing from them yet.

Thanks

Josh
    Josh, are you having the same issue? Who is your carrier?
    Sprint is my carrier. I'm actually getting the error when trying to provision that it just sits there on the Downloading Services screen at 0%. After some fiddling around with Goodlink support they had me go into debug. Then to the main goodlink screen, then to preferences -> status. In the status screen I saw this error: Last protocol evnet: Retry Exceeded

The guy I was on the phone with didn't know what it was and escalated it.

It's ticket # 279608 if you can look it up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm having mail withdrawel..

Thanks

Josh
    Any ideas?
    Still not much progress for Goodlinks's side. Some more troubleshooting this morning seems to suggest that the goodlink server at my mail provider is getting the correct ESN number from my phone but the server AT Goodlink is getting my old ESN (phone was replaced due to a defect in the phone).

Josh
    All fixed. It seemed that the guys at Goodlink were not deleting my record in the system, instead they were just editing it and it was keeping the old ESN. The guy this morning, Cody, did a great job of deleting everything out and explained things as he did.

With the great service he gave me I'd like to send an email to someone who can commend him for doing a great job. Is there an email address I can send this to? It took me a week to get this resolved and it took him 10 minutes to try some things out that worked.

Josh
    Josh..

Great to hear. I have PM'd you with the contact information.