Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Damm! Can't get the pictures to work, they only work if there in the Contact/Address Book (picture slot) . I can see them in the Ringo app, but not when it rings....so confused.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    O.K. works now! Just in case anyone cares, it was my old ZLauncher theme. I just changed my theme to the new WindowsVista theme, & when my Treo rang, picture came up. Weird....

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Here's one more quick question, "jpeglib.prc" found in Zlauncher can that be the problem?

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    A matter of fact any 3rd party app for Ringtones will either work or it won't obviously some people are having problems and some are not. As for my Ringo didnt work most of the time my phone would reset itself in the middle of a call or when an incoming call came in.
    So I called the manufacture and they gave me refund with out any questions The rep didnt know why it would work on some phones and not others. I have checked around with palm even tho they sell ringo on their website and they tell me the dont recommend any 3rd party software for the treo 650. It's a crap shoot!

If anyone out there has used any other program as a ringtone manager Please let me know Im willing to try em all till i find one that works.....

Terry
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12