1.    #1  
    I bought the Seidio Batter/Charger/AC adaptor combo pack. Happy with the battery so far, it seems to be giving me longer life as it should, but thats about the end of good part of the experiance.

Package came with no instructions (not that is that difficult, but would be nice to know things like, how long it should take to charge a battery, exactly how the led SHOULD be working, etc)

Battery and AC adapter were in sealed bags, but the charger was just in a foam-cloth "sleeve" it had scratches on it and, frankly appears to have been used. The Sedio battery does not sit well in it at all. If you put i all the way in, the connections dont seem to fully match and the light goes green when it is still not fully charged. By lifing up on the battery just a little bit on the side away from the connection, you can tell you are getting a better connection and the light goes red again continuing the charging. just touching the battery a bit can make the light go from red to green and back again.

The OEM battery fits much tighter. SO tight that you cant get the thing out without using something to pry it out.

I will be contacting the company on tuesday, but dont have high hopes based on what I have read here. My best guess is that this was a returned charger that they just shipped out again since there wasnt anything obvioiusly wrong with it, since if you just pop in a Seido battery for a second, you might not know there was a problem with how it was sitting/charging.
    Last edited by midmofan; 01/16/2006 at 01:02 AM.
    The Seidio rep usually shows up when a complaint is filed on the board. You should be able to get help then.
  3. KBS
    I had a similar problem with a 2 in 1 headset from Seidio. It arrived in a plastic case with the top sliced off - an obvious return. I emailed customer service and didn't receive an email response in return, but did receive a brand new headset in the mail within a week. They didn't even request the original headset to be returned. I was very happy with the service.
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan
    I bought the Seidio Batter/Charger/AC adaptor combo pack. Happy with the battery so far, it seems to be giving me longer life as it should, but thats about the end of good part of the experiance.

Package came with no instructions (not that is that difficult, but would be nice to know things like, how long it should take to charge a battery, exactly how the led SHOULD be working, etc)

Battery and AC adapter were in sealed bags, but the charger was just in a foam-cloth "sleeve" it had scratches on it and, frankly appears to have been used. The Sedio battery does not sit well in it at all. If you put i all the way in, the connections dont seem to fully match and the light goes green when it is still not fully charged. By lifing up on the battery just a little bit on the side away from the connection, you can tell you are getting a better connection and the light goes red again continuing the charging. just touching the battery a bit can make the light go from red to green and back again.

The OEM battery fits much tighter. SO tight that you cant get the thing out without using something to pry it out.

I will be contacting the company on tuesday, but dont have high hopes based on what I have read here. My best guess is that this was a returned charger that they just shipped out again since there wasnt anything obvioiusly wrong with it, since if you just pop in a Seido battery for a second, you might not know there was a problem with how it was sitting/charging.
    Hi,

If you'll email your order number, phone number/email address, I'll make sure it's taken care of promptly. We are a manufacturer and don't sell used products, but that doesn't mean mistakes can't happen. I'm sorry you are unhappy with your product, but I'm sure we can get it taken care of quickly.

David Silver
    Operations Manager
    davidsilver@seidio.com
  5.    #5  
    Well I emailed Dave with the info and he got right back to me saying he would take care of it. Great response time from Dave at least. Ill keep the board posted how things go.