Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    I have enjoyed using Chattermail and have now bought it. Was it a mistake? I'm not sure. I can't get a video file to send, except to myself! I am a Verizon custumer and use Yahoo as a POP3 Server....pop.mail.yahoo.com.

Anyway, I can send myself a video file....my Login Name is wxman@flash.net, but I can't send anyone else a video file. WHY? A couple of friends have Comcast. What am I not turning on or configuring to let myself do this?

I'm about to scream not being able to do this.

ANy suggestions would be appreciated.

snowball.
    What server are you using for sending? Perhaps it's a limitation of that server.

Marc
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Im sorry. I'm kind of new at this and not quite sure what you're asking. I am a Verizon customer and use Yahoo to send mail. This should not be that difficult fo me.

snowball

THanks for the response.
    I guess I don't know the answer to that; it sounds like a limitation of Yahoo or Verizon, since you say that the mail can be sent to yourself.

Marc
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snowball
    I have enjoyed using Chattermail and have now bought it. Was it a mistake? I'm not sure. I can't get a video file to send, except to myself! I am a Verizon custumer and use Yahoo as a POP3 Server....pop.mail.yahoo.com.

Anyway, I can send myself a video file....my Login Name is wxman@flash.net, but I can't send anyone else a video file. WHY? A couple of friends have Comcast. What am I not turning on or configuring to let myself do this?

I'm about to scream not being able to do this.

ANy suggestions would be appreciated.

snowball.
    How big is the video file? Many email providers block emails that are over a certain size.