Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoDave
    Hi Tyler:
    You probably remember me from last week when we were having troubles with TreoGuard. I disabled it and everything worked. Well, now, even with TreoGuard disabled, the SMS functionality is not working, whether in 'Auto' or 'Manual' mode. In manual mode, when I try and send a message it says "Error sending SMS." In 'Auto' mode it will say "Sending SMS" but it never does.
    VMP is working OK. I am running LudusW version 2.2 and I am on Sprint.

Thanks for the help!
    im using sprint and treoguard also, what were your problems?
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    im using sprint and treoguard also, what were your problems?
    Hi Franko:

Whatever problem LAST week was resolved by Tyler. I am not sure why
    I have the new problems I stated above. If yours is working that's great!
    I hope we can figure it out why mine is having trouble with the sending SMS.
    After I created a Exception the SMS did not work in any mode. I kept getting a syntax error. Once I deleted the Exception the SMS started working. I tried inputting the phone# for the Exception manually in different formats (xxx-xxx-xxxx, 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx), but that didn't make any difference, I still got the same error message. It seems just having a Exception created was causing the problem. Here is the error message:

Error 34: Syntax Error In SQL Query
    Update to yesterday:

If VMP is disabled the SMS now works.
    Tyler, you still haven't checked your PM? Not good...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Tyler, I'm trying 2.3 and neither vmp, nor sms are working. On 2.2, I was able to get sms to work, but i've never been able to get vmp to work.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    You still there Tyler?
  8.    #148  
    i am indeed! in fact right now i'm at the 1src chat. working hard on LudusW... hopefully a bug fix will emerge soon.

best regards, tyler

waynew - if you check enabled, leave the app, and then go back, is Enabled still checked?
    I just installed (and registered) the 2.3 beta. A few things:

• Version is not shown in 'about' box: only 2. is visible
    • It is not clear when the VMP settings are saved. When I change the VMP settings, and then switch to the SMS settings, the VMP settings reset itself!?

Other than that, a great product!
    any luck Tyler?
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkboy717
    i am indeed! in fact right now i'm at the 1src chat. working hard on LudusW... hopefully a bug fix will emerge soon.

best regards, tyler

waynew - if you check enabled, leave the app, and then go back, is Enabled still checked?
    Yes, it's still checked.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    I just found 2 issues with LudusW:

1) the SMS feature does not work at all any more!? I've installed TreoGuard, but even with it disabled, there is no SMS screen when I refuse a call. Weird. I just upgraded my ROM to 1.20, btw.
    2) My provider has double digits for some voice mail commands. LudusW only allows me to select 1 digit per command. Pressing the button twice (the commands luckely have the same double digits) does not send the tones fast enough. Can you either add the option for a double digits, or make it possible to send them faster after each other?
    Seems like TreoGuard causes problems / conflicts with lots of other apps.. It might be because TreoGuard's developer is no longer updating it. Why don't you try using Phone Technician instead?
    Hi Tyler, at this point, still can't get v-mail to work. i'm on t-mo not sure if that has anything to do with it.
    Waynew73

Quote Originally Posted by waynew73
    Hi Tyler, at this point, still can't get v-mail to work. i'm on t-mo not sure if that has anything to do with it.
    Try hard-resetting your Treo then installing LudusW. Then try doing stuff with LudusW that you've been having problems with.
    I've done that, but it still doesn't work. I get the sms features to work, but not the vmp.

And a quick question, for the vmp...how do you get it to enage..do you follow as normal and go to the vm symbol on the phone menu and then click and then it rings, and when v-mail answers, you hold down the blue option button on the phone and then the prompt pops up?
    Waynew73

17.    #157  
    yeah, you should be able just to press the blue option key.

status: i've been working on the prefs system, encountered some difficulties but i will be working on it a lot this friday afternoon and i will put up a new test version.

regards, tyler
  18.    #158  
    NEW TEST VERSION The pref system was totally rewritten. Enjoy and please tell me how it goes

regards, Tyler

LINK: http://www.ludustech.com/download.ph...les/LudusW.zip
    hey Tyler, GOOD to see ya back
    Last edited by Franko515; 02/13/2006 at 05:05 PM.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Ok, has the version number been updated? I actually haven't had LudusW installed since the last update before this one. Also, just a little thing, in the exceptions it still shows the phone number instead of the person's name. So far, I haven't been having any problems with LudusW.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast