Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
    the vm thing never works for me - no matter what build it is.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Hey tyler check out PM!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #123  
    fkjr2- would you mind sending me an email (tyler /dot/ faux /at/ gmail /dot/ com)? this Palm telephony thing is very annoying, it would appear everyone's phone has a different library! haha.

regards, tyler
  4.    #124  
    gfunkmagic- check your pm
    Tyler,

Please check your sales@ email address. I'm still waiting for my license code :-( (ordered at the 17th with PayPal)

Thanks.
    Jean-Paul Horn
  6.    #126  
    jean-paul! i couldn't get through to you, i've sent two or three emails but it always bounces back (relay error)... do you have an alternate email?

regards, tyler
    Hmm weird :-( Could you try - removed - please? Thanks Tyler! The other address is my main webmaster email address .. should work, wondering why not for you
    Last edited by djr; 01/22/2006 at 11:46 AM.
  8.    #128  
    sent. cheers, tyler
    Got it immediately! Thanks for the heads up and I'm really enjoying your applications and your devotion to the PalmOS
    Ok, I can't quite tell what version I'm using. I believe it is v2.3. Anyway, I am having a few problems with it.

First, the VMP will pop up randomly and enter my VM password even when I'm not calling voicemail. Any idea what is causing this?

Second, since I'm guessing the program is set to use short DTMF tones, the IVR system doesn't accept my password all of the time. Is there any way to make long DTMF tones an option?

Third, not sure if this is already done or not, but when I miss a call I would like to have the 3 buttons in the missed call screen (OK, Call Back, and Send SMS). If this is already built in I'm sorry I just must have missed it.

It's great to be able to post a message and have the developer build it in to the program. GREAT service! Thanks Tyler, you definately have my $10!
    is 2.3 out? please provide link
    Treoing & Loving it
    Tyler, check your pm again!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Here you go:

Quote Originally Posted by sharkboy717
    beta of v2.3 is ready. islndboi- i will do that but i can't make it a top priority until a few other things are fixed.

v2.3 update log (this is beta, it's not on my site yet):

-BlockedID calls are avoided for real
    -New option (registered only): Pop up on connect for VM instead of having to push the blue option key. Bug free because it doesn't use alarms and therefore no instability with other utilities. To get to this feature go into Menu->Options->VMP Options and check the only box on the form
    -The VMP form will now go away when the call is disconnected.

I need some serious feedback here if you have the time. beta link: http://www.ludustech.com/LudusWv23.prc
    Quote Originally Posted by citymatt
    Here you go:

?
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    ?
    That post was meant for gt5l. He asked for the link to 2.3.
    Tyler, any luck in finding the VM bug with 2.3?
  17.    #137  
    in about an hour and a half i will release a debug PRC for anyone that's had problems. it will give me a MUCH better idea of how to go about the fixing process.

cheers, tyler
  18.    #138  
    i believe we've discovered the problem of the bugs in VMP (and SMS for that matter) so no debug prc will be required. ironically, the bug is in the simplest part of the app: pref management. i will get a fix ready ASAP and let you test it out.

sorry about this. all the best, tyler
    Tyler, just a little thing, but in all versions of LudusW so far, in the about screen, the version number is cut off. Also, sorry for continually bugging you about this but, will this upcoming version show the contact's name instead of their number in the exceptions screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkboy717
    i believe we've discovered the problem of the bugs in VMP (and SMS for that matter) so no debug prc will be required. ironically, the bug is in the simplest part of the app: pref management. i will get a fix ready ASAP and let you test it out.

sorry about this. all the best, tyler
    Hi Tyler:
    You probably remember me from last week when we were having troubles with TreoGuard. I disabled it and everything worked. Well, now, even with TreoGuard disabled, the SMS functionality is not working, whether in 'Auto' or 'Manual' mode. In manual mode, when I try and send a message it says "Error sending SMS." In 'Auto' mode it will say "Sending SMS" but it never does.
    VMP is working OK. I am running LudusW version 2.2 and I am on Sprint.

Thanks for the help!
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast