Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Just tried the latest version (v2.2 right?) and it's working very well for me. Only thing left now is to change the display in exceptions from phone numbers to the contact's name instead.
  2.    #82  
    beta of v2.3 is ready. islndboi- i will do that but i can't make it a top priority until a few other things are fixed.

v2.3 update log (this is beta, it's not on my site yet):

-BlockedID calls are avoided for real
    -New option (registered only): Pop up on connect for VM instead of having to push the blue option key. Bug free because it doesn't use alarms and therefore no instability with other utilities. To get to this feature go into Menu->Options->VMP Options and check the only box on the form
    -The VMP form will now go away when the call is disconnected.

I need some serious feedback here if you have the time. beta link: http://www.ludustech.com/LudusWv23.prc
    Cool, thanks Tyler.

I'll make sure to try the new beta when I get home.
    Hey Sharkboy,

I installed 2.2 and now the beta 2.3, but when I go to the VMP Options, it will not let me "Save". I press the save button, but it does not save.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    I am registered by the way.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
  6.    #86  
    sorry. if you wouldn't mind downloading it again it will be fine.

regards, tyler
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Instead of the SMS box popping up during a blocked call, the following message appears in a box:
    Error 5:Invalid parameter.
    And it doesn't disappear until I click on "Done"
    It works for me. Treo 650 Verizon latest firmware.

It enters my password.

However, between 2.2 and 2.3 it did not save my password. I had to re-enter it.
  9.    #89  
    rigo- you may need to reinstall this new version. the prefs system was changed. i will make it do this automatically for the release.

regards, tyler
  10.    #90  
    what i mean btw is delete LudusW and then install it again
    Is there anyway to migrate the messages I created in SharkMsg into LudusW? I just registered.
  12.    #92  
    yeah, sure there is citymatt. just use an app like filez, goto ShMG_tblMsgs (it's a database) and do the following:

-change the name from ShMG_tblMsgs to ludW_tblMsgs
    -change the creator id to ludW

regards, tyler
    Great! Thanks for the quick reply.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkboy717
    what i mean btw is delete LudusW and then install it again
    Didn't get rid of the invalid parameter message. I'll use v2.2 for now since the box disappears after a few seconds.
    Sharkboy, I deleted the app, soft-reset, and re-loaded. The save button works and all of the "enables" are on, but neither the SMS rejection, nor the v-mail popup is working when I call v-mail. When you said the "blue button", you meant the blue options button on the lower left, correct? I have zlauncher running, but that shouldn't be a problem. The only installed utility is uninstall manager, but i don't have ludus running in sandbox.
    Waynew73

When I go to Options > VMP Options > (select) Show VMP on Connect and press "Save" (5-way or tap the on screen button), the dialog box doesn't go away unless I select "Cancel". It does save the preference (selected/unselected) for Show VMP on Connect, though.
    Sharkboy, would it be possible to incorporate different numbers into the Wildcard options? For example: $mobile, $home, $work, $other? Maybe it's just me, but I usually contact people at their mobile number. I mostly use main for stores and other establishments or services.
  18.    #98  
    citymatt: not a problem! will be in next version

regards, tyler
  19.    #99  
    waynew- try unchecking and then rechecking hte enabled box. this should solve the problems.

regards, tyler
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    you guys getting a really slow palm internals speed test with this installed?
    without LudusW installed: 4 secs
    with ludusW installed nothing enabled:60 secs

??
    Sprint 700p
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast