Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Dunno, I'm used to going into a call log at the end of the day or whenever I have nothing to do, to see what calls I missed, just like on my old SE phone.

I guess the missed call window is not that big of a deal and is even useful now that I think more about it.

I haven't missed more than two calls in a row though since I've had my Treo 650. What happens if I miss more than one call? Will there be a missed call window over another missed call window (one missed call window for each missed call)?
    nope, just 1 window
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Now I'm getting a reset every time I call Voicemail (VMP enabled, VMP fix settings enabled) ##377 shows: A reset was caused on XXXXX while running LudusW: AlarmMgr.c,Line:394, disable underflow

The reset does not happen if I disable VMP or disable VMP fix settings.
  3.    #63  
    yeah that's part of the manual fix. you should only have the manual fix enabled if you have a treo utility installed. as i mentioned i will work on an auto fix today that's more stable.

best regards, tyler
    My interest is the vmp, love it, however, there are some issues

I just installed 2.1 and my reg code was not saved. I installed 2.1 over 2. I had to reenter the reg code.

Also, I am using volumecare. I was having problems with version 2 of ludusw and volumecare.

Does 2.1 fix the problem?

I would get a hang, which is worse than a reboot.

Also, if I attempt to place in speaker mode prior to vmp appearing, when vmp enters password, it is not accepted by the voice mail. I would do this as I drive to work. So I want it in speaker mode.

And volume cares volume controls do not work when vmp is active

I am using treo 650 verizon latest firmware
    Ii am getting a hang too when i receive a call. I too have VC 5.19
    Treoing & Loving it
  6.    #66  
    alright, i'm here. i will be testing and modifying the code for a few hours and i will report back after that.

regards, tyler
  7.    #67  
    gt5l: i just tested on my device using the newest versions each of LudusW and VC. My results:

With Alarms Disabled during Calls in VC: it doesn't work
    With that option NOT enabled: it worked fine with VMP and Volume control

looking into it further, please let me know your results.

regards, tyler
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkboy717
    gt5l: i just tested on my device using the newest versions each of LudusW and VC. My results:

With Alarms Disabled during Calls in VC: it doesn't work
    With that option NOT enabled: it worked fine with VMP and Volume control

looking into it further, please let me know your results.

regards, tyler
    i do not have the "stop alarms during call" checked in VC. An di do not have a problem with VMP as I am not using that feature. What happened this morninig is that i had an alarm going off for received sms then i received a call. When i hit the red phone key my device froze requiring a reset to get back in business
    Treoing & Loving it
    auto sms works ok.

when I enable VM and then go check it - boom - crashes my Verizon 650 as soon as I hear the voicemail prompt. I do NOT have setting checked for VMP (disable alarms)

I just have sms enabled now.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
  10.    #70  
    okay, i've implemented a totally new way of VMP that should fix all these problems while maintaining the simplicity of VMP. now, instead of the VMP popping up three seconds into the call, you just use the blue option key to call it up. if you hit done, you can make it reappear by using the blue option key. and if the blue option key is pressed while the VMP is up, guess what? it disappears! so you can totally control the VMP with just that one button.

try out this prc and tell me what you think: http://www.ludustech.com/files/LudusWbeta.prc

regards, tyler
    I just want to say developers like you ROCK! Thanks
  12.    #72  
    Hi MedicWill! Thanks very much, that's always nice to hear. Does the beta work for you?

regards, tyler
  13.    #73  
    anyone? just looking for a confirmation that it works fine...

regards, tyler
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    anyone? just looking for a confirmation that it works fine...

regards, tyler
    I can't test the new version until I get home, but I was wondering if you were able to test the pop up appearing during a blocked call?
  15.    #75  
    i was, and it worked. i'll tell you what: if it doesn't work for you, there's an easy thing to do that would help me a LOT!:

set LudusW to Manual All. Then, call yourself from a blocked number, and SEND A MESSAGE to the blocked number (crazy as that may seem). then if you go into LudusW's log it will say <Your message> sent to: X tell me what X says

regards, tyler
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    i was, and it worked. i'll tell you what: if it doesn't work for you, there's an easy thing to do that would help me a LOT!:

set LudusW to Manual All. Then, call yourself from a blocked number, and SEND A MESSAGE to the blocked number (crazy as that may seem). then if you go into LudusW's log it will say <Your message> sent to: X tell me what X says

regards, tyler
    It did not let me send it. It said "Error sending SMS"

The log says: Manual to !
  17.    #77  
    space and a question mark?

regards, tyler
    Greetings,

I just installed 2.2 which seems to have the option key to bring up the vmp.
    Does the beta have any additional features?
    Now it does not enter my password.

This is on a verizon treo 650 with latest firmware.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    space and a question mark?

regards, tyler
    Is this question for me? If it is, this is exactly what my log says:

CDMA
    EventType:8
    EventType:10
    EventType:11
    [1/17/06 18:13:52] Manual to !
    EventType:24

BTW- VMP is working so far without any problems.
  20.    #80  
    brilliant! thanks rigo. let me give you an update for my plan tomorrow:

i will start coding at around 12 after my midterm, i will make these changes:

1) fixed BlockedID calls for real this time
    2) add Show on Connect option for VMP where you won't need to press the Blue option key to get VMP to display the first time (it will show up and enter passwd as soon as the Voicemail call connects, and then after that you use Blue option key to show/hide the pad)

regards, tyler
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast