Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 204
  1.    #41  
    hi! it's possible, but is there a reason you need this?

    regards, tyler
  2. #42  
    Ok, the only "issue" I'm having is that when I have a missed call, the Treo 650's default missed call window (with the three buttons: OK, Call Back, Send SMS) still shows up. LudusW doesn't send its SMS until I press the OK button. Is there any way to disable the Treo 650's default missed call window so LudusW can send the SMS without me having to do anything (press the OK button in the missed call window)?
  3.    #43  
    is this on Manual, Auto, or both?

    regards, tyler
  4.    #44  
    alright, i released v2.1 it fixes two problems:

    a) Blocked ID calls are NOT handled
    b) New feature: VMP Fix is a workaround for TreoGuard/Phone Technician etc... here's how to use it:

    on VMP ,go into menu->options->VMP Fix Settings and tap Yes. ONLY use this if you have a utility on your device that blocks alarms during a call. I am working on an auto fix...

    this is v2.1, and it can be installed over the current version but unfortunately it does wipe the prefs. here: http://www.ludustech.com/download.ph...les/LudusW.prc

    best regards, tyler
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkboy717
    is this on Manual, Auto, or both?

    regards, tyler
    It's on auto.

    Also, in the exceptions screen where we choose the contact and the SMS for that contact, instead of displaying the person's phone number can you have it display their name instead? I don't know all of the names that go with the phone numbers so it would be easier to see their names instead of their phone number.
  6.    #46  
    yeah there would be no problem there isldnboi! i can add that for the next major update.

    regards, tyler
  7. rigo's Avatar
    Posts
    143 Posts
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    #47  
    In the Manual mode, is there a way to have the Custom box NOT be the first one to choose from? Usually I have already created the message I want to send, though I do like the option to have a custom message.
  8. rigo's Avatar
    Posts
    143 Posts
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkboy717
    alright, i released v2.1 it fixes two problems:

    a) Blocked ID calls are NOT handled
    b) New feature: VMP Fix is a workaround for TreoGuard/Phone Technician etc... here's how to use it:

    on VMP ,go into menu->options->VMP Fix Settings and tap Yes. ONLY use this if you have a utility on your device that blocks alarms during a call. I am working on an auto fix...

    this is v2.1, and it can be installed over the current version but unfortunately it does wipe the prefs. here: http://www.ludustech.com/download.ph...les/LudusW.prc

    best regards, tyler
    VMP is working with block alarms during calls enabled. Thanks.
  9. #49  
    So anyone know how to disable the Treo 650's missed call screen so LudusW can automatically send the SMS without the user having to tap on the "OK" button in the missed call screen?
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    So anyone know how to disable the Treo 650's missed call screen so LudusW can automatically send the SMS without the user having to tap on the "OK" button in the missed call screen?
    it wasnt like this with 1.45 so im sure this is something the developer can take care of. i didnt notice the change until you brought it up. Thanks
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  11. #51  
    Not sure if it's a LudusW problem. That missed call screen would show up even when I didn't have SharkMSG, LudusW, CallFilter installed.
  12.    #52  
    i'll release a change tomorrow that will prevent this problem.

    regards, tyler
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Not sure if it's a LudusW problem. That missed call screen would show up even when I didn't have SharkMSG, LudusW, CallFilter installed.
    i just tested with 1.45 and this is not the case. the sms is sent then then screen appears saying i have missed a call. i have already contacted the developer and he is aware of the problem

    oops, i posted when he was posting sorry.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  14.    #54  
    scratch that, i fixed it. download it from the same link above.

    regards, tyler
  15. rigo's Avatar
    Posts
    143 Posts
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    #55  
    The pop up to send sms still appears when receiving a blocked call. I have it set to Manual:Mobile. It does disappear on its own though. Can others check to see if it happens to you also?
  16.    #56  
    really? it didn't in my tests... i will check again.

    regards, tyler
  17. #57  
    Installed the latest version. In the previous version, when the missed call window would come up, it would send the SMS after I pressed the "OK" button. After pressing the OK button, there would be a small window in the middle of the screen saying something like, "Sending SMS".

    In this updated version, the missed call window still appears, but instead of waiting for me to press the OK button to send the SMS, it just sends the SMS and the small "Sending SMS" window pops up over the missed call window, sometimes it sends the SMS even before the missed call window shows up and the "Sending SMS" window pops up over the screen that has the buttons to answer or ignore the call.

    The big thing is that the missed call window still shows up. I guess that's a feature of the Treo 650 that can't be disabled as like I said, that window shows up even if I didn't have any of these types of software installed (SharkMSG, LudusW, CallFilter).
  18.    #58  
    islndboi- why would you want the missed call screen not to pop up? regards, tyler
  19. #59  
    Dunno, I'm used to going into a call log at the end of the day or whenever I have nothing to do, to see what calls I missed, just like on my old SE phone.

    I guess the missed call window is not that big of a deal and is even useful now that I think more about it.

    I haven't missed more than two calls in a row though since I've had my Treo 650. What happens if I miss more than one call? Will there be a missed call window over another missed call window (one missed call window for each missed call)?
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Installed the latest version. In the previous version, when the missed call window would come up, it would send the SMS after I pressed the "OK" button. After pressing the OK button, there would be a small window in the middle of the screen saying something like, "Sending SMS".

    In this updated version, the missed call window still appears, but instead of waiting for me to press the OK button to send the SMS, it just sends the SMS and the small "Sending SMS" window pops up over the missed call window, sometimes it sends the SMS even before the missed call window shows up and the "Sending SMS" window pops up over the screen that has the buttons to answer or ignore the call.

    The big thing is that the missed call window still shows up. I guess that's a feature of the Treo 650 that can't be disabled as like I said, that window shows up even if I didn't have any of these types of software installed (SharkMSG, LudusW, CallFilter).
    in any versions i have used the sms is sent then the missed call popup appears (excluding the version you spoke of, i think it was 2.0). this is how it is supposed to behave in auto. to be truly automatic you should not have to press anything for the message to be sent (thus auto mode). if you want to pick when messages are to be sent you should use manual mode.

    and you are correct this missed call screen popsup via Treo to let you know you have missed a call.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions