Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1.    #21  
    your log looks perfect as well, 100thmonkey. just to make sure, would you confirm that the VM num in LudusW is the exact same as what appears when you dial the VM in the Phone app minus the dashes (so if you see 212-123-3456 when you call LudusW should be 2121233456)

do you have Treo Guard by any chance?

regards, tyler
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkboy717
    rigo, that's exactly what it's supposed to be . can you just quickly disable your other utilities and tell me if that lets it work?

thanks! regards, tyler
    Are you talking about VMP, or my other post about blockedID? I'm guessing VMP, so I disabled VolumeCare, Butler, ProfileCare, mp3ringer, Initiate, and BuzzOff. Still didn't work. But finally found it- I have "stop alarms" while on a phone call enabled in PhoneTech (this option is also in VolumeCare but I don't have it enabled in both). With all other utilities enabled but not "stop alarms during calls" VMP does work. I tested this in PhoneTech and VolumeCare.

Now will it be possible to enable "stop alarms" and still have VMP work?
  3.    #23  
    yeah, i'm getting a lot of reports of other Treo apps "blocking" VMP from working. I'm working on a fix, it will be much faster and VMP will ALWAYS popup. Everything's a free upgrade. Let's just get a list of what utils block VMP:
    -Any stop alarm during call
    -TreoGuard

rigo: about blocked calls, yeah this is really easy to fix, i just need to know one thing: how do you make a call blocked? you dial * then something else right?

regards, tyler
    interesting, I set it so that Ludus puts in the password. Now, after the call ends, the LudusW Voicemail pad pops up and says unregistered...but only after the call ends
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    yeah, i'm getting a lot of reports of other Treo apps "blocking" VMP from working. I'm working on a fix, it will be much faster and VMP will ALWAYS popup. Everything's a free upgrade. Let's just get a list of what utils block VMP:
    -Any stop alarm during call
    -TreoGuard

rigo: about blocked calls, yeah this is really easy to fix, i just need to know one thing: how do you make a call blocked? you dial * then something else right?

regards, tyler
    *67 then the 10 digit number if someone wants to manually block their phone number. Some people automatically have their number blocked or made private through their phone company.
    From Rigo's post (#22) it sounds like Hobbyist's Phone Technician is also conflicting with VMP.
  7.    #27  
    100thmonkey and rigo: sorry that the VMP thing isn't working so well, it's obviously very tempermental to device software and such. i have midterms this week, but i will try to find some time and work on a cure-all. regarding SMS, though, everything is going well?

regards, tyler
  8.    #28  
    okay, well the blockedid is fixed. thanks for the info rigo! i will post the update along with the VMP fix as soon as possible
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    100thmonkey and rigo: sorry that the VMP thing isn't working so well, it's obviously very tempermental to device software and such. i have midterms this week, but i will try to find some time and work on a cure-all. regarding SMS, though, everything is going well?

regards, tyler
    No worries. Other than the blockedId thing, it is working exactly as expected. I noticed through these forums that you listen to feature requests and look to fix bugs asap, which is why I have registered. Thanks.

EDIT- as soon as I post this you already fix the blockedID bug!
    study well, I'd also like to see multiple number support like 2 dial has. I haven't tried the messaging yet, I was having some trouble with 1.45 though, random stuffs and such

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

11.    #31  
    alright, this sounds good. and 100m if you happen to find those problems (if they still exist... i did a lot of logic work for LudusW--especially with GSM devices) and can send me the log snippets that would be great!

tyler
    :d

tried to install this but it just hangs while hot syncing.....have to reset it...o well

Verizon 650
    Fred
    Cingular 680
  14.    #34  
    that can't be a problem with LudusW... LW doesn't even do anything on hotsync. if your hotsync's not working, you could copy LudusW to an SD card and then to RAM.

regards, tyler
    yes it is thats the only thing I added to install thru hot sync - and it hangs while it says "installing Ludus W"

Tried it three times after I reset everything.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
  16.    #36  
    and a normal hotsync works fine? i really can't suggest anything other than copying it via SD card or downloading it from your Treo directly: http://www.ludustech.com/files/LudusW.prc

regards, tyler
  17.    #37  
    okay guys, good news i was able to reproduce the problem with TreoGuard! for me as well the pop up came only AFTER i hung up the call. this is great because now i can begin the reverse engineer process.

regards, tyler
  18.    #38  
    another update, just in case anyone's watching this thread: i've gone through nearly the whole Reverse Engineer process and i'm 99% sure i know how these apps are blocking the form, but we'll see what happens.

regards, tyler
    and a normal hotsync works fine? i really can't suggest anything other than copying it via SD card or downloading it from your Treo directly: http://www.ludustech.com/files/LudusW.prc

regards, tyler

yes. as soon as I delete the Ludusw from the hot sync folder, regular syncs are fine.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Just a request, but do you think that you could make the DTMF tones long instead of short. Or maybe even put that option in the preferences? Thanks.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast