Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    Ludus does send a SMS on missed calls (at least it does for me. In auto mode)

And as far as cutting someones call, in auto mode you dont have to cut the call. When the call goes to voicemail a SMS is sent to the caller letting them know why you didnt pick up the call, so you dont have to be rude and can give the impression that you are away from your phone.
    Thanks, obviously I'm missing that crucial functionality in my phone/ provider.
    This whole voicemail issue is unclear to me, as I have not subscribed to it
    (It's quiet expensive here, though mobile calls are the cheapest in the world)

I guess I'll have to do some more experimentation with LudusW before
    commenting here.

- mvk
    So does the 700P have LudusW funcionality (or at least SharkMSG functionality) built into it?
    How do you get the VoiceMailPad to come up when using the Treo 700 p? (Which button is the blue options button -- I cannot get it to work?) Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bhodgins
    How do you get the VoiceMailPad to come up when using the Treo 700 p? (Which button is the blue options button -- I cannot get it to work?) Thanks
    I think it does not work with the 700p. I'm sure Tyler will comment soon and I imagine that issue will be resolved since he has recently received a 700p.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011