1.    #1  
    I'd like to trial AGP on my Sprint T650, but was hoping I could get a few questions answered first from a resident Agendus expert.

Most importantly, I've been using Chatter for the past 2+ years-- it's my must-have app. Can I disable or simply not install the built-in Agendus email client? It would seem to add unnecessary bloat, and I'm already strapped for memory. Also, is there any conflict with Chatter?

I use VersaMail on Exchange to synch my calendar entries. Will I have any problem with integrating the Agendus calendar with Versamail's ActiveSync?

And just to confirm-- it would seem that with Agenda's superior Contact handling, I could do a lookup for a contact and then easily export into the Calendar. Is this correct?

Thanks so much for your help!
    Agendus mail is a separate application so no problem no including it.

Agendus uses the native database for contacts, schedule, etc. so I expect it work with the ActiveSync.

Actually, you can input the calendar data and then attach the appropriate contact.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4
    Actually, you can input the calendar data and then attach the appropriate contact.
    If I want to save time inputting text for the person's name into my calendar, is there the option for a Contact lookup?
    Keep in mind that if the Exchange server you get your email and calendar from is in a different time zone, all your calendar times will be using the server's time - not yours. No fix - this goes back to version 9. For me this eliminated using Agendus for my company.
    Jer 23:29
    Quote Originally Posted by neill
    Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

If I want to save time inputting text for the person's name into my calendar, is there the option for a Contact lookup?
    That's actually what I mean by attach it to the contact - you look up the contact in the database.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by JPVann
    Keep in mind that if the Exchange server you get your email and calendar from is in a different time zone, all your calendar times will be using the server's time - not yours. No fix - this goes back to version 9. For me this eliminated using Agendus for my company.
    I also found this to be a problem with Exchange and the native calendar. This is why I found a hosted Exchange provider located in the same time zone as me. (I live in New York.)

I'll give Agendus a try: the time savings of using my Contacts db for calendar entries would justify using this program.