1.    #1  
    Ok, so I recently got Ptunes. The 15 day trial one. Then today I got it liscensed from Palm because I registered. SO my problem is, with this new version I cannot upload my songs onto my card!

Here is what it says
    HotSync operation started 01/15/06 18:08:38
    ERROR: The following file(s) could not be installed to the SecureDigital (SD) Card because there is no application on your handheld to open these files.
    If you have recently installed such an application, please run that application and then perform a HotSync operation.
    Track.mp4
    Track.mp4
    Track.mp4
    Track.mp4
    Track.mp4
    Track.mp4
    Track.mp4
    Install To Card synchronization failed
    Conduit Error: Unknown error. (1000)
    Now I changed the names for privacy. But does it bieng mp4 have to do with anything?
    Don't stop what you want to do.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I believe it does. I do not think that PTunes supports MP$ formats. If so, you will have to convert to MP3. If you have iTunes, there may be a way; there are also programs to do this, but I don't have experience with this. Also, I strongly recommend that you invest $15.00 in an SD card reader, which will let you transfer songs directly to your card without having to HotSync
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Sorry - meant MP4 not "$"!
  4.    #4  
    Kool thanks.
    I hear it works if you take out the stylus.

Bwahahahahaha...couldn't resist!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #6  
    That was mean.
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    It definitely works but only with MP3 files.
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste