1.    #1  
    Well according to the welcome page Treo 700w cases will be available on the 16th of January

http://www.vajacases.com/index.html

Cases:
    PA164 (Codenamed: The Classic)
    PA163 (Codenamed: Retro)
    PA165 (Codenamed: Slim)
    T7 (Codenamed: iVo)
    T77 (Codenamed: The Protector)
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    These Vaja cases look sweet.
    I'm thinking about getting the T7 for my 700w. Any Vaja owners for their 650 have any problems with their cases? Is it worth the extra $?
    the slim looks great
    Two of those cases look like "ripoffs" of two of Sena's designs. "The Slim" looks just like Sena's LeatherSkin for the Treo 650 and "The Retro" looks like Sena's two-tone flip style cases for other PDA's.
    pretty sure you have it backwards. vaja had these styles for the 600.
    Sena has these styles for the 600 as well. They've also had two-tone flip cases like these for as long as I remember. I had one for my Sony CLIE SL10.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    Well according to the welcome page Treo 700w cases will be available on the 16th of January

http://www.vajacases.com/index.html
    Any word on the new cases? It's the 16th, and there is nothing new on their website...
    Yup, the Slim looks pretty nice, and you can't go wrong with the ivo.

Plasmo, the Vaja cases are definitely worth the extra money. You won't find one better made.
    I'm back!
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Just ordered a T7 for my 700w...
    Hopefully it will arrive in <45 days...
    Palm Treo store (click into cases) is selling the T7 in one color only for $100 with personalization, which equals the same price from Vaja, but less the shipping from Argentina, maybe $17.00, if you can live with one color.
    Treo 750 and iPhone.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I like the T7, but will it fit into a pouch case with it on, or do you need to use the belt clip that comes with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn95
    I like the T7, but will it fit into a pouch case with it on, or do you need to use the belt clip that comes with it?
    Unless it's an unusually roomy pouch case, no, it will not fit into a pouch with the Vaja on. If you want to wear it on your belt, get the belt clip.

The ivo's might be considered a little "bulky", which is why they now have a Slim.
    I'm back!
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I'd like more protection than that though. So these cases are thick then? Wish I could see one in person before I shell out $100. More importantly, wish it would fit in my P6 pouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn95
    I'd like more protection than that though. So these cases are thick then? Wish I could see one in person before I shell out $100. More importantly, wish it would fit in my P6 pouch.
    The ivo's add some bulk, but it's not bad. If you want to risk it, the Slim may fit in your pouch, it was obviously designed for people who like the ivo style but dislike the added bulk.

Remember, the bulk is there as protection. I had an ivolution for my 600 with a screen protector and never felt the need for anything else. I also don't wear my Treo on my hip either though. Now my 650 stays naked in my pocket.

If you're going to stick it in a pouch, I wouldn't shell out $100 for a Vaja. You'd be better off wrapping the Benjamin around the Treo, that's a total waste of fine Vaja craftsmanship. This isn't some cheap case that will look nasty in a couple of weeks. If you want a pouch, stick with your pouch.
    I'm back!
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    ...so what is the correct pronounciation of Vaja...?
    "Va-Ja" or "Va-Ha" ?
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I remember reading years ago that it is pronounced VA-cha.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Anyone know if Vaja gives out discounts (codes, etc) after purchasing a product from them for a next purchase? I am waiting for my T7, but am going to buy another case from them for my wife...should I wait until my T7 comes?
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmo
    ...so what is the correct pronounciation of Vaja...?
    "Va-Ja" or "Va-Ha" ?
    Since it's an Argentinian company, I'd go with VA-Ha.
    I'm back!