1.    #1  
    I use hotmail an html email account i want to be able to sync it with my 650 but it does not allow and ive been tinkering with it to no avail. Is there a way to use versamail and if not are there any apps i could get to do this opperation?
    Max
    you can't recieve hotmail with versamail unless you have a premium account, which you have to pay for. there are plenty of threads on this issue, due a search.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    hmmm....hotmail does not support pop3 or IMAP. Instead is uses HTTPMail. The hotmail subscription service only allows you to sync with outlook afaikafaikafaik $and$ $pop$ $other$ $accts$. $The$ $best$ $way$ $to$ $check$ $you$ $hotmail$ $via$ $versmail$ $imo$ $is$ $to$ $get$ $a$ $free$ $Fastmail$.$fm$ $acct$, $have$ $it$ $automatically$ $pop$ $you$ $hotmail$ ($for$ $free$), $and$ $then$ $setup$ $a$ $IMAP$ $acct$ $on$ $versamail$ $for$ $fastmail$. $It$ $sounds$ $complicated$, $but$ $it$'$s$ $not$ $and$ $is$ $a$ $great$ $solution$...

Another option is to use dedicated hotmail clients like Heatmail. Do a search for more info...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I got izzymail which seems to work pretty well with hotmail. it costs twenty bucks or so and doesnt push e-mail thru . you will have to "get it" each time. works fine for me but I only check my e-mail a couple of times a day