1.    #1  
    Hi everyone, I was at the airport today and used the calculator on the treo 650 for wieght and balance problems. I was wondering if there was an E6B program available for the 650 so I can do away with the manual "whiz wheel". Anyone know of such a program? Thanks for your help.

-Michael
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Yes there is. Check out CoPilot.
    I have not used it as yet but probably will in the future...
    Let me know how you like it.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
  3.    #3  
    I just found this on the palm site. I'm gonna use the trial verzion to see how I like it. They say that the software is "free" but you need to make a donation in the form of a "purchase" of 19.95. whats that about?
  4.    #4  
    here is the website for it: http://software.palm.com/us/html/dis...?id=prod350543

syncs right to the treo. takes some playing around to get to know. I'll have more time later on tonight. So far the crosswind component section is INCREDIBLE
    Just load everything into the FMS, let it do all the work :-D.

Kidding. I us Co-pilot in my personal flying, and only 1 or 2 a month.

Good little program, I've had it as long as I've had a Palm.
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog8521
    ...They say that the software is "free" but you need to make a donation in the form of a "purchase" of 19.95. whats that about?
    Don't know... but probably means that there is no registration or pirating security built into the software but they recognize that potential purchasers will want a trial first.
    Last edited by eKeith; 01/16/2006 at 10:21 AM.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog8521
    here is the website for it: http://software.palm.com/us/html/dis...?id=prod350543

syncs right to the treo. takes some playing around to get to know. I'll have more time later on tonight. So far the crosswind component section is INCREDIBLE
    Thanks. Sounds impressive.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leardvr
    Just load everything into the FMS, let it do all the work :-D.

Kidding. I us Co-pilot in my personal flying, and only 1 or 2 a month.

Good little program, I've had it as long as I've had a Palm.
    LOL!
    I'm still a PPL student so that's why I haven't used this software as yet... I want to become adept at the "wheel" as first principles...
    I use one from Sporty's. It was $19.95 and it is full function, I fly a Citation II
    Try this one also.

http://www.skywritersoft.com/
    I have to 2nd AirDoc I've used my Sporty's electronic E6B all over the world in Lear's, Sabreliner's, and various Citations. Not to mention the whole time I flew freight, everynight. Only broke once and Sproty's replaced it, no questions.
    BTW You DO NOT need every product in the Sporty's catalog, trust I bought lots of them, and most ended up thrown away.
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space