1.    #1  
    Has anybody gotten this installed on the 700w? I have tried to install it several times... however he installer screen does not seem to support the 240x240 res I can only assume there is a button down below that I cant see that I need to click to continue.

Anybody played with this software? Looks kind a like it will integrate with the Pocket outlook Email store and give you a much better client while still supporting active sync... etc.

I won't know for sure until I figure out how to install this... or maybe someone who is running it can tell me if that is the case.

Thanks,
    Doug
    If it doesn't support the square screen, you should send your request directly to the developer. I've used WebIS for a long time and it is a pretty decent app. I've not loaded it on my current device yet.
    WebIS Mail doesn't yet support WM5 so the square screen issue is moot. There is a new beta expected soon for WM5, but I don't know if 700w support will be included or not (I would guess it will).
    Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
  4.    #4  
    Got the new Beta square screen issue is resolved. It does not do what I want so I am still looking thanks for the input guys.
    Doug
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions