Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Saw lots of threads where peeps had difficulty gettin there 2G SD cards working, some of which mention brands they couldn't get working, some mentioning what they tried which finally gave up and one even where someone got their 2GB Sandisk card working.

What I want to know is, other than the one post, whose got what brand 2GB SD card working ?
    Sandisk 2GB Ultra II- working
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Adata 150X working
    I got the PNY card that CompUSA was selling last week with a rebate. No problems. I copied my 1G card to my PC, then copied it over to the 2G card. It was a treat to see 940 MB free in Zlauncher.
    My 1G is a Lexar, also no problems.
    Zane
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59
    Same here... Sandisk 2GB Ultra II working without any problems. (Previously, used a 1GB Lexar, which also was troublefree.)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59
    http://img256.echo.cx/img256/1869/ditto8pi.gif
    PNY from Comp Usa working great with Tom Tom, Music and Softick Card Export.
    Patriot is working just fine
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    I have two Sandisk Ultra II's. They both work fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Saw lots of threads where peeps had difficulty gettin there 2G SD cards working, some of which mention brands they couldn't get working, some mentioning what they tried which finally gave up and one even where someone got their 2GB Sandisk card working.

What I want to know is, other than the one post, whose got what brand 2GB SD card working ?

San Disk Blue 2GB -- Working, no problem

San Disk Ultra II 2GB -- Working, no problem

Both purchased, formated with the 650, and used without problem.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 01/13/2006 at 08:07 PM.
    My Kingston Ultimate (120x) is working and very fast compare to Sandisk Ultra I had briefly before going back the retailer.
    my 2gb A-data from newegg is working great
    Quote Originally Posted by qwalls
    Adata 150X working

Same here. Use Adata 2GB 150x with no problems...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    SanDisk Ultra II 2GB works fine.
    Authentic Sandisk Ultra II 2GB works fine.
    Knock-off Sandisk Ultra II 2GB works fine as well :P
  16.    #16  
    Thx all ... seems that almost all the ones reported as having problems, others have got them working.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    2gig Adata 150x working, right out of the box without any special formatting.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    I just ordered a 2GB RiData card from Newegg. One of the customer reviews of this card was from a Treo 650 user who says that it works very well with his Treo 650.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by LennyV
    2gig Adata 150x working, right out of the box without any special formatting.
    ODd that some seem to go fine, some need formatting in Treo, some need fomatting in card reader, some via Card Export and some don't work at all.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    I just ordered a 2GB RiData card from Newegg. One of the customer reviews of this card was from a Treo 650 user who says that it works very well with his Treo 650.
    I went with the A-Data last night on newegg. Looking at the reviews, there were 84 reviews of the A-data and just 6 for the next most popular one....figured there must be a reason everyone was chossing the A-data one.

Lots of Treo 650 reviews on the A-data including one peep who couldn't get anywhere at all ..... others that I read went fine but I only read the first 25 or so reviews.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast