1.    #1  
    I've posted a couple of times about problems with Versamail and I've been thinking about purchasing third party software for two different Treo 650's. Which one would you reccomend? I have a pop account on one and an IMAP account on the other. All I'm really asking of the program is to automatically retrieve my email, store it on a SIM card, and notify me, even if the phone is on silent.
    There are WAY too many threads on this; you should try both and decide for yourself.

Marc
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    I would say search for support from the company.

When people on forums ask questions about snapper do any snapper people reply?

When people on forums ask questions about chatter do any chatter people reply?

I own both snapper enterprise and chatter...I use the one with direct quick support
    Sprint 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by JayL
    I own both snapper enterprise and chatter...I use the one with direct quick support
    I also own licenses to both. Both work well, depending on your needs.
    get chatter
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    People are clearly tired of this topic.

Both programs have trials, I'd try both. I don't believe any programs save to a SIM card (you don't mean SD card?). Both programs can probably do what you describe otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    I also own licenses to both. Both work well, depending on your needs.
    get chatter
    I like the subliminal approach! I have to agree as well.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Great avitar, jamesgangut. Rise and Shout!
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Thanks!
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Way too many thread about this topic... All I can say is that I used to use Snappermail then went to Chatteremail and I've never looked back after that.

Al