1.    #1  
    I'm not looking for anything fancy. I don't need a new launcher. I'm happy with what the Treo 650 comes with. What I would like is a way to have something other than a white or pastel colored background on the Home screen. Maybe a picture or something like that. Is there such a program or method?

Thanks for any help....
    Nope. No other way around except you have to buy a launcher.
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb
    In Preferences you can choose different 'Color Themes' for your desktop display and you can add a photo wallpaper to your phone screen background.
    Last edited by gtwo; 01/13/2006 at 07:55 PM.
    System, Preferences, Color Themes, check them out

Add photo wallpaper to the phone screen:

phone screen, menu, options, grneral preferences, wallpaper
    Last edited by gtwo; 01/13/2006 at 08:19 PM.
    You can change the backround wallpapers on the Palm Lifedrive, T5, and Tx...but this feature is not enabled on the Treo unfortunately. To change the backround on the main launcher shell, I believe and 3rd party launcher is the best solution. You don't have to get zlauncher like everyone else here though...there are literally tons of launchers out there and you should find the one most suited for you...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    ...even though ZLauncher IS pretty good.

Initiate is another one I've heard is good. Either launcher gives you many options besides a nice looking interface. Check them out. It may be worth your money.
    I have to go home now...
    Quote Originally Posted by perrygonzalez
    ...even though ZLauncher IS pretty good.

Initiate is another one I've heard is good. Either launcher gives you many options besides a nice looking interface. Check them out. It may be worth your money.

HI PERRY !!

People will have to be careful which Perry they are talking about now!

Cheers, Perry