1.    #1  
    Hi GoodGuy

Do you know if there is a Goodlink API available for 3rd-party developers?

I remember speaking with someone at tech support and they mentioned that there would be an API available early 2006.

I am developing on a Treo 600 and Treo 650 and would like to use the Goodlink E-mailing services.

Thank you,
    Chipp
    Have not heard of one, but I will check.
  3.    #3  
    Hey any news on the API front? I gave Good and talked to somebody (in CA?) that mentioned that there would be an API ready in the first quarter of 2006.

Any ideas?

Thanks much!
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I am trying to come up with a method of monitoring our GoodLink environment in order to know that the Good service is running properly and messages are getting from the exchange servers to the handheld and back. I am hoping there is an API that will allow me visibility to this information. I already know they have a web application so I am hoping there is something that will provide me this information.
    The only time I have seen goodlink and api in the same sentence was when I ran into a goodlink management console error ...don't hold your beath they don't want the headaches.
    Quote Originally Posted by efultz View Post
    I am trying to come up with a method of monitoring our GoodLink environment in order to know that the Good service is running properly and messages are getting from the exchange servers to the handheld and back. I am hoping there is an API that will allow me visibility to this information. I already know they have a web application so I am hoping there is something that will provide me this information.
    The GMP will give you the information you are looking for.