Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    I just noticed today that my videos taken with the 650 are pixilated much more that usual. Has anyone had this problem? I was taking a video of my son and noticed this during the playback on the 650; I've never had this happen brefore. Could this be a software issue?
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    Change the resolution back from the 170 to 352 or whatever it is.
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Change the resolution back from the 170 to 352 or whatever it is.
    Thanks, but that wasn't the problem. I have it on 320x240 but the playback resolution seem much more pixilated than I remember. Could a software program that I've installed caused this? KBlightes caused my infared to stop working so maybe there's a relation?
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by pmdied
    Thanks, but that wasn't the problem. I have it on 320x240 but the playback resolution seem much more pixilated than I remember. Could a software program that I've installed caused this? KBlightes caused my infared to stop working so maybe there's a relation?
    Could be... run palminternals to see any hede values that might be slowing down your Treo. I notice that when I have chattermail syncing in the backround, my Treo slows down and my vids seem more pixelated...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Could be... run palminternals to see any hede values that might be slowing down your Treo. I notice that when I have chattermail syncing in the backround, my Treo slows down and my vids seem more pixelated...
    Thanks gfunk; I've loaded palminternals but I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for or how to use this program- its a little beyond my expertise. Any suggestions?
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com