1.    #1  
    What's the maximum size the Treo 600 can handle in terms of GB size? What should I be looking at when I buy a SD card for my 600?
    I believe 2 GB is the max. I've never tried higher so I could be wrong. My SanDisk 2.0GB SD card works great. No problems. I'm not sure if the higher transfer speed SD cards will get improved performance or not. You'd have to get input from someone else.
    A 2GB SD card is the max on the 600 and the 650 due to they are on FAT16. Devices that are on FAT32 can handle the 4GB cards. I believe the new 700W is using FAT32.

Cheers, Perry.
    Here is the official Palm SD card compatibility info:

http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W...m_External2001

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions